4:1:5

'THE FOLLOWING FOOTAGE WAS RECOVERED BY AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION AS PER PROTOCOL FLARE WHICH THE PERSONNEL WHO RECORDED THE FOOTAGE AGREED UPON BY TERMS OF EARTH ONE MILITARY AND DEFENSE. THIS TRANSMISSION WAS UPLOADED DURING A COVERT RECONNAISSANCE OF LUNAR FACILITY FORTRESS ICARUS FOLLOWING REPORT THAT THE HOSTILE INVASION HAD CONCLUDED. THE PURPOSE OF THE MISSION WAS TO DETERMINE SAFETY OF THE FACILITY AND SURROUNDING AREA BEFORE FURTHER PERSONNEL COULD BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE CAMPUS AND BEGIN RECOVERY PROCEDURE.'

'THIS FOOTAGE SHOULD ONLY BE VIEWED BY THOSE PERMITTED TO BY RELEVANT AUTHORITIES. VIEWING OF SUCH FOOTAGE WITHOUT SAID PERMISSION IS NOT ONLY A PLANETARY OFFENSE BUT MAY INVOLVE PUNISHMENT OF THE EARTHLY GOVERNMENTAL ALLIANCE AS PER TERMS OF SECTION 15 IN THE WATCHTOWER STATEMENT. FOOTAGE MAY INCLUDE DISTURBING IMAGERY INVOLVING INJURY OR EVEN DEATH, THUS VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.'

"Determined five corpses in Room 104-C of Building G1012, over," reported the voice of an adult male, although the voice was not spoken with perfect clarity as it was instead slightly corrupted by a slight static over gentle white noise.

The voice came from the body of a man dressed in a familiar navy blue uniform standing by an open doorway of a dark room, the shield-shaped epaulets on his shoulder. Over his right arm hovered the board firearm with the black ballpoint muzzle, which was aimed through the door and slowly moved while in speech.

The man then stepped back and turned around to face the larger room which without much strong lighting can only be made out to be some sort of large office space with many long hovering tables with empty seats along it. The walls were white same as the floor, although there were notably some dark streaks along the surfaces amongst slight debris of metal chunks on the floor.

Facing head on towards what the footage was recorded from, the man's face was revealed to be a young adult not much greater than a teenager with short blonde hair and a chiseled jaw. His eyes appeared to have a strange purple tint as he lowered his arms which his firearm followed smoothly, although that tint vanished.

"Hey, you want to check it out too, Fred?" cheekily invited the man with a slight sway forward despite the rather gruesome description he had made just seconds earlier.

With said description in mind, a second voice rejected: "Man you know we're still being monitored, you don't got to say that kinda thing." The voice was substantially louder, in fact it was as though it was spoken right above the camera. It also was an adult male albeit a bit higher pitched than the comrade, and with a more apprehensive tone.

Huffing from disappointment, the comrade shook his head and surrendered, "Well fine by me, but I've been the one doing all the counting here. Didn't know I was babysitting too." He then began walking towards the camera as up close two arms appeared before, although seeming to originate from beside the camera itself, with the left one above carrying a hovering firearm of the same model. Judging from the placement of the arms in relation to the camera, said camera appeared to be attached to the chest of the body.

The cameraman who had been identified as Fred turned as the comrade walked past him towards the other side of the room where there was another open door, and he retorted defensively: "Well, you seem to get off to this stuff so I didn't think it was work to you. You've always been a div, Chase."

Approaching the other doorway while glancing at the various empty tables in circles like rings with slits to allow entry, the ally named Chase chuckled to himself before remarking slyly, "Well you know what they say, love what you do and it won't feel like work."

Suddenly a third voice spoke although samely as Fred's it's almost right up to the microphone, or rather this time it's as though it came from no direction at all, instead directly reprimanding in a male voice although severely older with audible rasp: "Chase, this line is strictly for you to update us with your findings, not for you to educate us on your beliefs."