4:4:3

Concealment from reality, while in this instance the most desirable potentially given the details of such reality, was in this one instance not gifted given that the physical room is exposed to be one with sizable volume akin to a warehouse enclosed by dark metal walls and visible other rooms accessible on upper floors reachable by bridges along the edges. The room itself has the height potential of three stories with the ceiling slanted down towards the far end, all of the surfaces emitting an adequate although not particularly bright light with faint blue hues.

The more intense source of illumination however comes from the center of the room, specifically from clusters of hologram projections curved and surrounding the man in blue standing in the center, reading the screens casually while standing.

Passively radiating although nowhere as strongly as the screens is the frosty crystallic pencil etched into the golden pauldron that slides into the shoulder and upper arm, the lower arm not reflecting as much light as there is instead a black gauntlet with a more matte finish than the metallic of the golden. Only the front half of the pauldron is visible however as the back is hidden behind the smooth black cape with a fabric design similar to chainmail although significantly denser, a cape that does not actually attach to the rest of the body but instead lingers just slightly off. Attached to that cape is a hood, although one let down currently, instead letting the head exposed and the wavy black hair feel the air, the curls on the edges jutting out like solar rays.

Circling around the man are the various windows on the screens of articles and logs, but notably few of them are diagrams and blueprints of various types of devices with one being a small green plate overlaid with smaller golden segments only marginally separate, segments in various sizes as some edges are straight with others slanted. Each of those segments are touched by a line that reaches to the side of the plate and leads to a block of text that passively scrolls down seemingly without end.

The holograms are not close enough together to form a tight seal, but instead have margins in between them to allow for easy view of the dark room. In front of the man where his gaze currently is occupied are more diagrams but these of chemical compounds and densely written equations of complicated size. Beside them are diagrams too of what are shaped as assault rifles but below them other diagrams of different firearms from smaller Colt-designed pistols and sleek sniper rifles, all circling around another diagram of a silver plate containing smaller components of differently colored plates all of them connected to lines that lead to their own text blocks.

Also on one of the projections being faced is an image, although one that doesn't hold the same productivity relevance but instead is a portrait of five adults who, despite being the age where they could be parents, show a childlike zest. The photograph is clearly taken by the one in the center, a Latino man with a casual azure bomber jacket with a yellow collar and white collared shirt, complementary to those azure eyes shining like his grin. On the right side of the man is another man although taller with a darker tone of skin and a face more chiseled and aged. Longer is his hair too albeit parted, and he's dressed in a familiar leather biker jacket with silver accents, his more brooding appearance aligned with his shadow irises. On the other side of the man is a woman a bit shorter but not by a great deal with a North Asian complexion and silky sleek long black hair that draped down to her black hoodie colored with subtle purple streaks along the sleeves. Of the three in the front her smile was the widest as were her purple eyes. Behind the three but visible between twos are the two other adults, the one on the right being a man with a skinnier build in a white tracksuit with the shortest hair that being in blonde, short but messy, or rather carefree given his stance as he wraps his arms around the two in front with one around the central man and another around the taller in the leather. His vibrant light blue eyes shine like his smile too as his body was leaning against theirs, similar although not nearly as hyper as the woman beside him dressed in a forest green summer dress befitting of her emerald eyes in front of her thick long brown hair. She smiles too but more peacefully, almost maternally, both of her arms braced around the woman in front of her, her arms and hands crossed in front. While the view behind the five is not as visible due to the amount of the image taken up by them, there is what appears to be a beach given the yellow sand behind them and the bright blue waters further along the shore, the photograph taken in a day without clouds allowing the supersun to bring brighter shades to the whole environment.