3:4:4

Below the beautiful cosmos that curls around absolute life, the dark clouds shroud the majestic expanse in a shadowy ceiling, a bold declaration of segregation from those who dwell on the soil and those who soar freely through the infinite, leaving only pockets of white stars and purple nebulas swarmed by the black bordering fog.

In the distance quietly rumbles the drums of a looming storm, not present yet but certainly approaching. Yet as of the time there is no rain, not even a drizzle, for all there was in the night was silence, nearly perfect all but for the gentle breezes.

Below the dark clouds shrouding the great beyond, all the way down on the surface stands three grand cones made of a dark gray metal, all three cones standing on enormous white towers that are all joined in an amalgamation held by a shorter yet vastly wider white base about half of the towers' size, and on the peak of the base is a smooth rooftop also made of the dark gray metal in a triangular prismatic structure similar to that of an ancient private residence. Yet regardless of the similar shapes, much of the building was far from outdated, for in fact not there was a single visible window, or any decals on the surface of the building for that matter. Instead, the material was perfectly smooth without scratches, so pure that it's surreal.

Standing on the spacious peach driveway surface warping around the building, a porch made of the same white material as most of the manor's exterior wraps around the central tower which also happens to be the widest of the three which make the shape resembling a crown. The porch has an overhang extending from the curved walls of the tower which then protrude pillars all around the sides yet leaves an opening in the center where the black door stands.

Far behind the house stands a distant forest dense with trees with a green umbrella hanging above wavering with the trees from the wind, where the yard lays over the grass field dark from the unlit skies. In front of the house in the center of the peach driveway is a oval-shaped garden full of thick bushes and vivid plants, and inside the ring of vegetation resides a dirtless pool of unlit water behind a circular fountain with a lightning bolt-shaped rod that continuously projects water radially like an umbrella to feed the fountain which in turn feeds the pool with a short waterfall.

All the sudden, a flash of light flickers over the surrounding area before the home which primarily illuminates the lightning rod over the fountain, and in the later moments of the trailing thunderous roar reveals that hovering in front of the manor several stories high looms a humanoid silhouette. Over the being's shoulder violently waves a cape from the stormy breeze, a unique cape with trimmed bumps along the bottom edge similar to the inwardly curved wings of a demon.

Like a pendulum but being brushed towards one side only, the cape waves over and beside the silhouette, and when the cape is most along the silhouette's shoulder, it exposes a multitudinal network of radiating red streaks coursing on the body, two wrapping from the chest down to the waist, and one along the inners thigh which branches off twice to the outer thighs.

Stalking the house whilst levitating comfortably beyond reach, the silhouette simply watches down at the house, studying it methodically and meticulously, as if seeking something even from the outside.

Below the drifting dark cape rests a hand gloved in metallic dark silver with small chains so dark that it nearly appears to be made of obsidian yet has a faint crimson coloration wrapping around the knuckles and palm.

After a few prolonged moments to study over what has already been analyzed, to double check what at first appears and should be a faulty conclusion, the hand curls into a tight fist, its own fingernails digging into its palm as a silent show of indignation.

Like a phantom, an illusion in the night, the caped shadow ascends straight up over the highest roof of the manor, the central tower, and after reaching above it then glides forth over the building and temporarily pauses once above the roof.