1:12:5

Darkness. Total darkness. The definition of emptiness. The definition of without. The space beyond light, the realm beyond life. What's left after. What lies past the sunshine.

That's all that's left.

All that's left in the remnants of the lost world.

Deep within the void left by the hollowing, at its end, a faint blue light beacons. That light then grows, covering the darkness, enriching it once more with the reignition of life.

Blue flames spread across the blackness, gradually unraveling the sheath over death, exposing the earth below to the blinding cyan shine of the supersun above, which peers through the dispersal of clouds, able to embellish the land once again with its rays from a journey across many lightyears.

Deep cyan light shines down on the grass within the black dome as it slowly disintegrates from the growing blue flames, further empowering the outside energies to reimburse what was withered from despair with a new flame.

Several beams of light shine on the green blades of grass, and amongst the inners of the dome is a man who gleams from a particular ray of sunlight, standing by the center of the dome as blue flames come down around him, exposing the vibrant cyan sunset as the day is already reaching its resolution.

Hearing the soft sizzling of flames, the calmly closed eyes of Walker slowly open up to which his pupils dilate from an overwhelming astonishment that leaves him speechless. Beside him, Vincent's eyes also open, perplexed by the sounds he still hears, to which he frantically glances around himself wordless.

As light returns to the field and the flames undo the black dome, Ekitai's head swivels in confusion before setting on the beaming man, to which his yellow eyes dilate before peering closer at the being.

On her knees, Kokei stares with wide eyes which hadn't closed, her jaw which hadn't shut.

Tilting her head up to observe the sight in front of her, Dana's golden face reflects the image of the man standing before her, his body held down by chains yet still on its feet.

In a gentle fizzle, the rest of the dome is uncovered, and the azureus flames disperse on their own, revealing the field once again. Beside them where the stronghold stood now lays ruins, with the majority of the fortress floored and incinerated, and the rest charred and dented. Hallways and interiors are exposed inside the remainder of the stronghold, most of which has been emptied out or charred.

Surrounding the area by the stronghold is a massive patch of dirt as the grass was burnt into nothing, although over the wide field of dirt there remains a garden with rich grass right beside the stronghold, where the seven beings remain.

Several trees in the denser region of the forest behind the patch of grass have been knocked down from the blast, although right behind the grass where the Watchdogs were placed there doesn't appear to be any damages due to the wall the dome provided.

Among those laying and those kneeling, one being stands on his feet, pushing himself up against the arms that hold him down. He stands in front of the laying body of the Artificer and the kneeling bodies of the Alchemist and Vanguard. He stands beside the laying body of the vanquished messenger. He stands behind the kneeling bodies of both leaders.

That being stares up at the sunset through azureus parallelogram lenses, his eyes no longer flaming and now emit a calm glow. He takes a deep breath in, and releases it slowly. For the first time since the arrival at the island, there is true, genuine silence. For the first time, there is peace. For the first time, he managed to reach serenity.

"Wait...," mutters Walker before he pulls himself to his feet and stumbles backwards in awe. All at once the hands slither back into the surface, letting go of and sliding off of Dana's body before slipping into the ground, loosening their grips on Ekitai's limbs and pulling themselves back into the surface, uncovering Kokei and letting her go before coiling back into the earth where they vanish completely.