4:3:2

Rapid the flying stream flows between the silver towers, diverging on different blocks but still with a consistent width that never dries out. Sure the central stream isn't particularly narrow, fair enough to allow a moving wall to course between the silver blades, but the true content of the river is not from above but rather the third dimension of height, as deep the water runs, so much that from outside it's chaotic nature makes it seem nearly untraversable, a truth for many novice drivers as the streets of the metropolis requires a degree of precision.

Every few seconds another intersection is passed, and at every intersection a few canals pour in from both sides with the left side being pushed upstream and the right side moved downstream. Simultaneously in a prevention of overflow there is discharge into those very canals from the main course itself, resulting in a net zero change ultimately although after an event that is anything but negligible.

The river never even seems to slow down or stop, a momentum that doesn't particularly accelerate but doesn't make exceptions for those tired, instead requiring movement at all times when racing through the open pipes. A system that pushes the very entities that push each other, the entities all of diverse coloration from vibrant reds and blues to more toned down blacks and grays, shaped and sized differently with huge trucks and stubby bikes to more familiar sizes of vans and sedans.

Unperceivable from the outside due to the sheer unfollowable entropy, one of those very entities by the center both vertically and horizontally is a dark gray sedan with rounded smooth edges, a metallic hull without dent or dulled paint yet ironically ends up being naturally dull with its incredibly ordinary form, no extraordinary features to distinguish itself from any others around it, just another pod on the road and just as trifling.

Even within the vehicle itself the sole occupant, the driver, is exceptionally average, a middle-aged adult man in a gray dress suit with a white shirt underneath the blazer, a typical professional uniform for the common populace of the city: workers. He has a man bun atop his head, which is somewhat distinguishable, but otherwise isn't too conspicuous, for the only attributes remotely unique are the color of his irises: crimson like the tie against his white shirt. Although in a city with a long cast of immigrants from histories so vastly different that their entire evolutionary states differ from not only tones but anatomies along with beings of supernatural bodies capable of transmutation into appearances only defined as alien, simple red eyes still resides at the top of the iceberg despite the strangely entrancing radiance of the starry imprints.

The man rests on a gray leather seat, the same seat beside him in the front passenger side, the same material and color composing the bench in the back of the short interior. The rest of the interior also has that same dull gray tone, the walls framing the window screens that exhibit an intimate sight of the traffic stream with many pods sized as SUVs, larger, and smaller passing or being passed. There is no additional lighting to the pod's interior either, as the bright blue sky empowered by the distant cyan supersun is more than adequate for such a job, that blue absorbed on the right side of the man's face and shoulder.

Like the pod and attire the man has a bland expression on his Latino face, wearing a subtle natural frown not in misery but rather in a monotonously default state. His eyes are open just as much as they need to be to focus on the traffic, although not wide with expression, his face relaxed with no visible tension in his cheeks or stressed wrinkling in the forehead.

In front of the man is the main windshield screen, displaying the stream forth with the many pods in all directions ahead, up down left and right. Along the edges of the screen is an interface with widgets for a speedometer and three dimensional compass among other standard dashboard pieces. Overhead at the top are also three different displays depicting footage of different angles, the central showing the view from the back of the pod as a rearview mirror and the two beside it showing angles of the side with the left and right respectively.