1:10:2

Deep cyan hues permeate the room, reflecting off the two white couches in the room facing each other, separated by a hovering coffee table. The rich sunset rays illuminate the two people sitting on the nearby couch, as well as the other person sitting on the farther one, reaching even the distant white walls that enclose the room.

All three silhouettes face forward, warmed in the sunlight in initial silence. The figure on the near couch sitting on the left wears a white hoodie and has long pink hair, and the fellow on the right is dressed in a brown overcoat and has a bald head. The individual on the far couch, who is seated in the very center between the two, is dressed in a formal black blazer over a white top, and has amber hair relatively short with bangs.

As her gentle hands rest on her lap, sitting on the linings of the black leggings, Dana softly queries, "So, both of you understand, right?"

Facing her, the first reaction is of the man in the overcoat, who slouches down against the white couch and reaches his hand inside his coat. He then pulls out a flask of purple liquid, filled to the top, and brings it up to his mouth before taking several sips.

After obtaining the desired supplement, he moves the flask away from his mouth and lets out a sigh. He then simply admits, "Got it."

Beside him, the woman leans forward, her hands resting by her side. She nods her head before gazing back at Dana with her pink irises, confirming "I do, sorry."

Dana gives a warm smile before nodding her head, assuring "No need to apologize hun, that's all that matters. I know the way he put it was harsh, but it is true that you two arguing like that isn't healthy. I know it's a sensitive topic, but remember we're all friends here, okay Ekitai? Kokei?"

Kokei sighs in admission, nodding her head again. She attempts to justify, "We don't do that much, it's not like a deep rooted issue, we're still good friends. But I guess it was a bit unfair for me to put you through that."

Dana softly giggles before once again reassuring, "As I said, don't be sorry to me, I was just worried about both of you."

Kokei lowers her head, her eyes scattering as she seems to ponder silently. Her hands crawl to tight fists that grip the leather sofa, and she tilts her head to hide her face, which reddens upon delivering the question: "Do you and...Rohan argue about that stuff? I mean...I guess I don't know your own standings or if he even does-, but still-."

Leaning back against the sofa's soft backrest, Dana recalls, "Well, I guess we technically have had debates over the subject, but probably not in the way you'd think."

Kokei raises her head with a puzzled tilt, giving a "Hmm?" to convey the sense of disclarity in the ambiguous response.

"Well, I guess it's complicated, he's complicated, it's a whole thing. Don't worry about it, I guess all friends argue anyways, isn't that right? All that matters is we always keep in mind who we're arguing with," Dana gives a roundabout response, neglecting diving into personal depth. She turns her gaze towards the window in the room, staring at the rays of the sunset as though idling in the abyss, for regardless it seems Kokei's question leaves her in deep thought.

Another sip of the purple conctotation is taken before Ekitai insights, "Not meaning to start another fight, but I did kinda find it funny that you brought up the whole legacy thing the other day. I swear, I've already met people who talk about the same thing, like those tough guys at the house. Man probably gets a lot of slack, especially if he's used to getting into fights with those groups."

Waving her hand back and forth, Kokei mentions, "Well, it's his fault for parading around with a mask that clearly is supposed to resemble Meditat's, he got those goggles and the eye streak things and all. Even if that mask is physical and has some kinda value, he could like: decorate it or something, I don't know. There's no excuse, it's just insensitive and insulting."