3:3:2

Gasps of air are desperately grasped as Meditat's eyes open wide and he immediately sits up without second thought.

Instantly upon sitting up, Meditat surveys his surroundings, still panting with a rapid heartbeat, the tremors of the recent events still lingering. His dull blue eyes remain wide as he slowly observes the room he finds himself in, lit from the curved white walls in front of him with several arched window screens with thick golden frames like curtains.

The morning blue sky can be seen through the several windows, shining cyan light also into the room, reflecting on the golden ceiling ring and white rug, both circular as is the structure of the large room itself.

Further exploring the room with sight, on the corner diagonal from him are two white sofa chairs with a circular table top between them with a glass shard design, and behind it is a black board that displays a calm orange fire like a fireplace. To the right of the right sofa chair is a doorway leading into another carpeted room as it seems.

On the other side of the room is a doorway leading into a short hallway with golden tiles, and beside it is a longer window with a long white couch neighbored by two smaller sofa chairs forming an incomplete rectangle, and in the center of the rectangle is a rectangular table with rounded corners.

In front of the room is a projection of a golden pillar, and on the pillar is a wide holographic display exhibiting a smooth panorama of the boundless silver city brightly illuminated under the morning sun from a birds eye view, providing live footage. Beyond the pillar on both sides are gaping apertures leading into a wide white hallway that extends forth further than what can be seen.

After assessing his setting and coming to the disclosure that he was now safe and that what he had recently experienced was likely then a dream, Meditat allows himself to collapse back on the wide white bed he's on, wider than a king sized bed as well as longer, with inclines along the head to provide head support similar to a pillow.

Behind Meditat is a wide golden reflective board making up the back of the room, integrated with the wall although with more sense of royalty, as this bedroom doesn't seem at all similar to the others in scale, but rather has the dignity of a master bedroom.

Above the man laying on the bed is a circular mirror in between the golden ceiling ring, providing a reflective view of the room he's in, presenting the wide white bed on the rug, and Meditat's body on the center of the bed, his arms extended out to cover the maximum space he can, his breathing reduced to normal. He still is dressed in his regular clothing, his gray lined black pants and his antique leather jacket over his plain black shirt, for even in rest he wasn't changed out into pajamas or anything of the sort.

While staring at the mirror ceiling, he takes the time of solitude to reflect, quietly conjecturing to himself, "Did I...sleep...?" as the simple fact that he had spent time unconscious was the first concern to arise.

It was no random thought however, for this one instance broke a streak spanning years of complete lack of sleep, for his Earth had revolved around its supersun many times since he's actually let himself lay down and sink into slumber.

Waking up felt strange in fact, almost wrong, as though he had committed a mistake. Against logic it felt unnatural to awake from sleep, as even with every passing second of laying on the bed something deep within him felt repulsed by his own actions as though they were sin.

Blankly gazing into the mirror, Meditat's eyes peered tensely while meditating on the phenomenon that had occurred to him, unable to ponder anything else beyond it. His eyebrows are scrunched up as the back of his head lays in between his four locks of white hair, still trying to understand what had happened as it seems his mind was moderately hazy.