3:4:2

Without a second thought by the driver, the matte black pod in its straight course through the cosmos makes an abrupt U-turn away from the distant gleaming supersun and changes directions down–with its speed maintained perfectly despite the sharp turn–towards one of the blue and green globes in the distance, which it had initially passed like the others, but now is forced to make a temporary visit due to the insufferable antics of the passengers.

It races down towards the Earth's bright surface, and in seconds after the diverging maneuver it reaches into the atmosphere, bolting straight through without burning up on entry, yet it slows down dramatically as its shell plunges through the blanket of pure white clouds, swarming the vehicle for a second before it's passed.

Past the clouds at first are huge green triangular plots of land with black borders, covering the surface below the clouds which is rapidly approached by the casually decelerating pod. Upon reaching closer towards the surface, various gray shapes of squares and beans can be seen within the plots, and connecting them all is a complex network of black lines, marks of buildings and roads. The shapes aren't too invasive of the green land however, indicating that the region being approached is suburban rather than a heavily centralized city.

As the pod reaches the surface, still decelerating gradually as its speed drops below quadruple digits and continues hastily declining, above the roads moving entities become vaguely visible, like fish swimming down the system of rivers sparsely.

Suddenly then the pod tilts slightly upright relative to the planet's surface, no longer in a straight plummet but instead leveling with the new space. It gradually makes this shift as it descends down over one of the black roads, and from the perspective of the pod those fish become larger and more distinguished as full pods of their own, many of which are larger with shapes of an SUV and others have flat beds on the back like pickup trucks. The traffic is nearly nonexistent luckily, for there were only a few horizontal lanes used and only two vertical lanes total, a sharp contrast from the bustling atmosphere of the metropolis city.

Leveling perfectly several feet and nudging into the top vertical lane, the matte black pod amalgamates with the traffic and follows down the road with speeds now reduced to double digits, as it now cruises down the street of the green world filled with trees along the roads and complexes of small buildings at the most two stories tall sparsely spread across the landscape. It flies over a few other pods as the road approaches an intersection, but the few pods ahead all slow down to a halt before it.

Upon approaching the intersection, the matte black pod leans into the rightmost lane and then dips down through an opening in the bottom lane with a soft hum as it hovers only about a story above the black road. While most of the other pods come to a halt, pods from the other side of the intersection continue driving the opposite direction to the left of the forward lane with some taking turns, expertly remaining on their own side without any visible markers.

Instead of stopping however, the matte black pod slows down and turns to the right on the intersection, moving into a more narrow street which curves to the left before broadening out into an enormous flat parking lot where a collection of pods are parked in intimate rows. At the end of the parking lot is a wide building about one and a half stories tall which several bald people walk inside, and along the front face of the building is a huge red holographic sign reading: 'BIG.'

The matte black pod continues to slow down as it glides down the parking lot to the very end through one of the few completely open lanes between parked pods which people approach while accompanied with hovering metal gridded boxes–which emit a blue light in between every square– filled with stacks of variously colored and shaped boxes.

Reaching the very end of the parking lot, the pod takes a left turn and drives along the edge of the shore between the lot and the building, where it descends to a few feet above the surface and approaches an open door that people walk in and out of with their own gridded boxes.