3:4:3

As the split end of the tongue moves towards Meditat's horrified face, a bright lime streak bolts straight into the burly man's head, and immediately upon impact in a horrifying act his skin melts clean off coupled with his tissue and muscles, leaving him a skeleton in seconds before it then collapses on the ground. Both the daughter and wife stagger backwards in shock and horror, staring down at their deceased family's skeletal corpse with a gasp.

With petrified eyes, Meditat glances at Ekitai beside him, and just as he anticipated Ekitai now stands with his handgun held out, aiming at where the father once stood, releasing a lime smoke out of the barrel.

Mixed with rage and stupefaction, Meditat angrily chastises, "Ekitai, you just murdered him!"

Just next to him, a yellow bolt soars past him at the mother of the murdered husband, which in turn causes her whole body to suddenly combust in a red mist, causing the entire crowd to gasp and shut their eyes, temporarily blinded.

"Run!" shouts Ekitai, and he immediately sprints through the line of people, running through the red mist that prevails in the air. The cart glides in front of him, crashing into the crowd before him as a battering ram that protects him which flashes green once before vanishing into the mist.

Behind the crazed old man, Kokei and Dana follow without any other idea on how to react, especially given the incredibly escalated situation that they were never prepared for.

At the back, Meditat apprehensively sprints too, dashing past Kokei and Dana as the four reach to the other end of the lane and out of the red mist, where they encounter a crowd of enraged customers hissing and charging at them from the rest of the store.

Acting hastily, Ekitai sprints through the exit of the store, guiding the other three outside as they're chased by the enormous amalgamation of people who hiss at them terrifyingly. He pants tiredly already, his handgun waving in the air as beside him sprints Meditat, his fingers now in their projectile gesture with the three fingers extended and others curled.

Also tense from the ensuing chaos, Meditat glances at Ekitai and shouts, "What are you doing??"

Not slowing down as the group runs down the parking lot where other pods of incoming customers come to a halt to view the situation, Ekitai explains through gasps for air: "This Earth's natives are known to be hostile to anyone who isn't part of their world, which is easy to tell since, well you know, they've evolved over millennia into lizard people. You know, they're known as one of the most racist races? Or...yeah whatever, you know what I mean, visiting this Earth without disguises is like going to an Exhuman pride parade wearing a 'True Human' cap, or well wait..., basically what I mean is that this Earth is bad news so we're getting out of here!"

Pods come to abrupt halts all around the parking lot, and immediately holes open up to expose enraged drivers that throw themselves out of their vehicles and charge towards the four, hissing loudly with sharp black eyes.

Among the horde of aggressive drivers, one of them shouts as loud as he can, "Go back to where you came from!"

Tagging along in the chase down the parking lot, Meditat finds himself drowned in the flood of new information, which he attempts to process, "Lizard people...racist...'True Human'? Wait, no, okay but that doesn't excuse murder! He wasn't going to kill me I think, and even if he planned to, there are other ways to neutralize a threat!"

Being pursued from all directions, Ekitai hastily aims his handgun at the mob of parked drivers ahead, and he fires a burst of three red bolts. Each bolt strikes a pod, causing it to explode in fiery galore, consuming the people who were running from it and incinerating their bodies at an instant.