4:4:2

"Pleaseeee Kokei, there isn't even much left!" pleads the familiar feminine voice of the short woman with trimmed hair almost boyish toned like pink lemonade, her youthful appearance ironic for the maturely professional attire she's assumed to wear, the only leeway being the somewhat artistic flap design of her white collared shirt that makes it almost resemble an air filter.

She leans against the circular white table top, reaching her hand out desperately, her eyes wide in an attempt to mimic that of a puppy although to questionable results given the true age of her being beyond that of a dog's lifespan.

Beyond her are peach walls lit up by the windows that parse in cyan sunlight, different from the windows normal to her which instead lead deeper into the building's interior as there are substantially larger spaces populated by a grid of cubicles, those being populated by the similarly dressed men and women who pace back and forth, some to leave their cubicle and others to return, few of them occupied with their own holograms and others avoiding them and instead yawning fatigued understandably.

In front of that window view complementary to the first woman sits another one although with a far more mature figure akin to her age, taller and in a dignified straight posture, her silken somewhat indigo hair let down but properly behind her with only one lock sat over her shoulder. Her own uniform also lacks the liberal artistry of her colleagues and instead seeks for a cleaner approach, her shirt simple and her blazer pitch black.

Her irises similarly colored to her hair focus on a wide semicircular holographic stretch that she's clearly studying, from behind being overlaid with multiple different windows although the contents of which are hidden for her eyes alone. While no other can peek at her work, she does clearly acknowledge the actions past her circle by the apathetic order: "Casey leave her alone, you didn't even start did you?"

Instantly Casey glances at the judge before arguing in a shriek, "I did! I...I looked at it!" which only furthers her opponent's point.

"It's fine Ember, I can look at her..progress," compromises the voice of Kokei across from the beggar, dressed also in a blazer with hers navy blue, although it does appear to be a bit oversized for her given its sag, and beneath the blazer her shirt lacks any buttons nor seems to be made of the same design of threads as most dress shirts.

Sparkly eyed Casey ignites with a smile simultaneously as behind the translucent screen Ember casts a death glare, both of them concurrently exclaiming "Really?!" although in opposite tones the assignment of which can be anticipated simply.

Following up Ember criticizes in a tone akin to a lecturing mother, "Kokei seriously you can't keep doing her job," while Casey complements in a tone akin to a younger sister, "Kokei seriously you really are the best!"

"I mean I did most of my part anyways," assures Kokei with a half confident smile, only to be exchanged with a deadpan glare from Ember who monotonously translates, "You're behind too aren't you?"

Now the one at the end of the barrel, Kokei frowns and begins whining profusely, "I've been busy okay I have an excuse!!"

"Okay then, what's the excuse," demands Ember in that same tone before elaborating, "Why have you been busy?"

Put into a corner so quickly as told by the immediate reclination of angst, Kokei just slouches back against the chair behind her and frowns more, her loud complaint becoming a quiet murmur: "I...it's complicated...but I will start working soon!"

"Start?" queries a different voice, that of the other woman stepping now into the room from the dispersing door that then reemerges to close after her entry. Dressed more similarly to Ember in the cleaner suit but a bit more playful with a brighter brown blazer and white skirt, lighter tones to fit her long brown hair, she commands a sudden straightening of posture from both Kokei and Casey, both of them same as Ember focusing on her.