4:9:7

Multiple layers of solid metal compose the walls, as the wooden aesthetic in truth is merely that: a skin. Both the ceiling and floor carry that same wooden aesthetic throughout, as while this vehicle is technologically incredible with materials that are perhaps among the strongest that can be utilized for this device, it carries the appearance of an antique wooden ship. While this vacant lounge does have hovering sofa chairs and tables, their designs are not aligned with the sleek profile associated with many other worlds, as the leather of the chairs have unnecessary swirls and the tables have embedded designs along the edges.

Thus it's ironic how that metal wall bursts in as though it has the strength of wood, even though the separated chunks of debris are clearly metallic given that they don't snap the way wood would. Among the burst of debris, which completely smash up the sofa chair sitting on the wall right behind the breach, are the two final combatants tightly held together as countless right hands grab onto the azure suit of the Spirit along with the lengthy tongue, that tongue coming from inside the mouth of the King whose left arm is stretched all the way to the breach leading into the cosmic outdoors.

The passive yellow lighting of the room is replaced with flashing red as a voice sirens through the walls: "BREACH IN HULL DETECTED, SEALING PASSAGES PROMPTLY," as the aforementioned sofa chair is picked up and flies into the hole from the vacuum. Neither of the two fighters are being pulled however, as the force of their collision overpowers the vacuum, for they instead slam into one of the longer couches while the King's hand is pulled out of the breach, the arm retracting concurrent with the regression of the right hands which shrink and collapse back into their fingers in an attempt to make much needed separation. The two crash into the table which snaps and folds inwards, though the two bounce up before then smashing into the top rim of another couch, and it's when that happens that the tongue retracts back into the King's mouth, finally disconnecting the two which the King exploits by kicking the Spirit's abdomen with both legs, that move repelling them in opposite directions as the Spirit is flung back towards the vacuum whereas the King moves further away.

Not much further ahead is an open doorway which the King slips into just as brown particles start to populate the opening, signifying the closing action of the door to which the Spirit projects a cable from each hand and yanks simultaneous with a propulsive streak from his back, rocketing him straight across the room feet forward through the doorway the microsecond before the nanite cloud completes its hardening of the seal. That great speed to make the escape accumulates kinetic energy that is transferred to the King's abdomen as the Spirit's soles make impact, blasting the King backwards into a corridor, his yellow hat nearly flying off his head yet he grabs onto it as his black coat waves similar to the Spirit's cape as the two touch ground and begin sprinting. The King runs facing the opposite way, but his legs begin to move at superhuman speed so much they become a blur, accelerating him to a car's pace while he takes a deep breath and begins rapidly spitting physical bullets, constructs made from hardened metallic saliva which the Spirit dodges which direction dashes and wall leaps. He doesn't slow his pace though, instead this motivates him to begin using cables which he projects from his hips to move quicker, keeping up with the King's running and gradually bridging the gap. The King then stops his spitfire as he starts huffing seemingly uncontrollably, bringing his right hand under his nose as though he's about to sneeze, leaning back before finally unleashing his sneeze forward which launches a huge white web out of his nose that automatically grips onto the surfaces to create a wall. The Spirit in fact nearly swings straight into it, needing to dash backwards just to negate his own momentum to then raise his hands which burst azure flames that construct an opaque glass bottle which is open to reveal an open orange flame, and throwing that bottle at the web wall causes it to explode in a blaze that swiftly consumes the wall, letting the Spirit pass through in no more than three seconds. That wall did definitely create more space between the two though, making the Spirit more inclined to speed up, making more rapid zips, requiring quicker reaction to evade the hard shell grenades being tossed his way, which explode though with minor impact as just dashing to the opposite edge of the wall is sufficient for the Spirit to keep moving. More grenades are tossed, every grenade in fact being a transformed hand that the King throws by swinging his arm before then regenerating said hand and repeating. While none of the explosions consume the Spirit, they do break through the corridor itself, opening holes all over the King's own ship though it's as if the intensity of the battle has given the King a thrill that lets him ignore those collaterals.