3:10:5

Hell in a circle, inferno domained, raging fires thrash in the observatory room around the red devil and the blue warrior, the two standing straight glaring right at each other, the devil's jagged cape waving chaotically as rubble collapses from the ceiling like rainfall which the warrior takes no concern to, instead just glaring back while standing in front of the three chained allies still held up in the air.

Red and orange the flames dance and rage as they spread and consume all within its grasp, eroding the entire top deck of the tower as large gaps allow the artificial winds to breeze through, the pseudo environment at least maintained within the walls as a much worse fate could have befallen the five had there been no such moderation.

Confident most is the warrior who stands firm, the devil holding its own against the bold declaration, although the three allies behind the warrior are still visibly exhausted, albeit intrigued and fascinated with the intruder.

Standing among the flames that graze but do not burn, the Tempest glares forth as the wall protecting the three behind him, Kokei, Dana, and Ekitai from left to right facing them, all of their bodies wrapped and tangled with dark metal chains that hoist them off the ground held by the mechanical spiders that stand on the crumbling ceiling.

The three stay strung with bodies fatigued and still healing after the failed assault, a moment ago seeming lost without rebound, defeated against an untouchable enemy whose mere presence was more binding than the metal of the chains.

The Tempest raises his head and orders in a weightily commanding voice, "Dana, free yourselves," with words that raise her head up in hope, said bindings loosening and providing her the power to remove the lesser as from her back emerges two golden blades longer than them with joints that let them angle at a slight upward angle, protruding out of her body like the wings of an angel.

The two sharp blades rest spread out, their tips far beyond Ekitai and Kokei beside her, the golden shell reflecting the blaze that surrounds them with gold carrying orange hues, the angel wings spread in the darkest of the netherworld.

So swiftly then the wings flap, the two scissor blades swaying in a cross over each other with a satisfying whoosh that perfectly slices through the three chains above, liberating the allies to collapse on the metal floor as the wings remain crossed over in front of the awakened angel.

Thuds echo in a triplet from Ekitai, Dana, and Kokei all falling on the floor one after the other, Ekitai falling flat on the ground like a pancake whereas Kokei cradles her body on impact to comfort herself, and Dana drops on her knees with her body still slouched slightly forward.

After the three bodies drop, so do the remainders of their chains also on the ground with clangs against the metal floor, and soon after the tension is released the bindings tangling their bodies loosen, the ones on Dana even slipping off her body and drooping down to her waist.

Protecting the freed stands the Tempest, still facing the devil on the other side of the flame, who glares for a few moments before slowly starting to creep forward and draw its arms out and low.

From both hands emerge long streams to the floor of crimson flames which manifest the signature viking axes that immediately drag on the bridge with screeches like demons wailing, sparking wildly with flashes jumping into the scorching flames. Its cape waves like the flag of the enemy marching towards the defeated, ready to plant its new seed of dominance over a land once free.

In between the previous captured and the abductor, the final wall guarding the land from the invasion, the Tempest raises his hand up with loose, almost carefree motion, and he points a finger straight at the approaching devil with no weapons in his hands, least none that manifest into the physical realm.