2:4:3

Through the broken door, the house had a lobby with a granite floor, and to both the right and left of the lobby were entrances into different rooms. Ahead of the lobby was a wooden hallway which led into another room with cabinets along the wall, and on the edge of the hallway were several distinct wooden square platforms below a gap through the ceiling leading to another floor visible from the lobby, those platforms suspected to be elevation pads leading to what was suspected to be the second floor.

The house was well lit from the light gray walls, and appeared vacant as there were no voices and any other indication of life. Through the opening on the right side of the lobby was a carpeted room with several floating white couches along the corners, and in front of them was an oval shaped coffee table with a single red mug along the edge.

On the opposite side of the lobby was a room with a darkwood floor, and above the floor was a long rectangular wooden table with smooth edges and a glossy surface. Surrounding the table were six brown chairs with fabric cushioning. Above the table was a floating silver chandelier with yellow lights looped around, hovering right under the ceiling.

By the door stood Furcifer, his double barreled shotgun in his right hand aiming at the dining room, and his left arm crossed over his chest with his black blade extended, ready for anything. He surveyed the opening of the house, hearing nor seeing any indication of life as he stalked through the red cross on his helmet. He took a step forward, although it was completely silent, as he stepped into the granite lobby.

He then slowly raised his left arm up with a closed hand, and took another step forward. After checking the entrance once again, he then opened his hand and waved it subtly twice.

Behind the leader, Tachyon stepped forward, walking on the tips of his toes to reduce as much sound as possible. He entered the house on command, and then dashed straight forward into the living room with the red mug to begin his search, moving only on the tip of his toes yet at such speed that he still could effortlessly outrun a laser.

Behind him followed Eidolon, who reduced her own opacity to the point where she seemed more ghost than physical, which was helped by the fact that her steps made no sound as if she wasn't truly there. She casually walked into the house, first checking the dining room while hardly visible, her body in a purple ghostly hue.

Now that the first team was set, Furcifer began walking down the lobby, his footsteps also completely silent, the invisible mark of a master assassin trained from birth. He lowered his arm to prepare for combat while cautiously walking down the hallway towards the end, moving to the room with the cabinets.

Accompanying him was Intrepid, whose feet hovered just a couple inches off the ground, but enough to completely avoid the need for steps which also in turn silenced her movement. She slowly hovered behind Furcifer while observing the house, her arms by her side as her hair waved from the consistent use of her abilities.

Watching the second pair sneak into the next room, the last man remained by the opened door hole before taking a step in, that being Meditat. He took a glance at the house, watching Eidolon meticulously analyze the room, kneeling down to check under the chairs in case there was anything hidden. He then witnessed Tachyon pulling back the sofa cushions with quick blurry snatches, searching for anything under before placing it back and dashing to the next one for further investigation.

Meditat then faced forward, watching as Furcifer entered the room far down the hallway, turning his head and moving his aim to seek enemies before proceeding, leading Intrepid who also observed the room, eyeing the cabinets.

Last to begin, Meditat strolled down the hallway with silent steps, a feature of his well designed boots which prepared for any type of situation whether it be ones demanding great exhaust of power for high speed chases or complete silence for stealth. He used these boots to walk to the side of the hallway, standing right in front of the distinct wooden elevation pads.