2:6:5

Up in the sky, the supersun began to set, and the blue sky became intense with cyan light. High up among the rays of powerful light was the blue comet, which soared through the world, racing without slowing down, hoping to reach the city in time.

At the head of the comet, Meditat flew past the harbor of the city, and continued over the blue skyscrapers with spikes on the roof. He kept his head down, searching keenly as he passed blocks in seconds, seeking intently and scanning the city for all that mattered at that moment. He breathed heavily, exhausted from all the energy he was outputting, but still trying his best to make it to the other side.

Soaring over the city, Meditat glanced at a distant blackish spike that wasn't part of any building, and he dove straight towards it, expecting to find a clue from the anomaly that didn't belong in the city itself. He sped up in his dive, reaching towards the spike, hoping he could find his team somewhere nearby.

That was the moment Meditat flew straight past the spike's tip, his head turned after noticing a spec on it. His lenses stared straight at the tip, and straight at the penetrated body of unmasked Razi, which was hung on the stake with the tip driven through his body and head.

It was a grotesque sight, one so gruesome that Meditat couldn't believe it was something he was truly witnessing. In that moment, his spirit began to dwindle, and the fear swelling in his chest was beginning to beat.

There was still more to find, and Meditat passed the stake, grasping for hope and leaving the wide eyed leader who never got to rest. He continued down towards the black street, where he then noticed first on the ground due to its contrasting colors, that lying on the road was Flynn's body.

But it wasn't the entire body, rather only half of it, and on the edge of the waist was a pool of blood with guts spilled out. The back of the runner's head also had a gaping hole in it, and the body didn't at all move.

Approaching the surface, Meditat then discerned that also on the ground were several lying pieces, but when he noticed that some of them were draped in a familiar forest green dress, he nearly puked inside the mask. He then noticed that at the top was the split head of Juno, her brown hair blanketing her head, her eyes tightly shut in preserved petrification, her last moments in terror.

Fragments of limbs were scattered around the body, a horrific image, one that should never exist in reality. But there it was, right in front of his eyes.

At last, Meditat landed down on the ground, and he stumbled forwards. He then faced ahead, and that was when that final straw broke.

Meditat began to sprint forwards, and while doing so he tugged his black hood off his head. His mask dematerialized right as he fell to his knees, and immediately grabbed the lying body of the final member, Calypso.

His black bangs draped around his face as he held Calypso up, bridal style, clutching her tightly as his eyes dwelled on the gaping hole in her chest.

Tears swelled in Meditat's eyes, and he began to gasp for air, suffocating in his own pain. The tears subsequently began to stream down his face as he clung onto Calypso's body, and quietly began to sob, holding the girl he promised he'd take out just before deploying.

Now, she laid in his hands with closed eyes, no pulse, and not even a chest to try compressing to pump life back into. There was no life left to spark, nothing left to scavenge, and not even final words left to receive closure by.

All there was left was the body, which Meditat clung to as he bent his head forwards, sobbing louder with tears falling off his cheeks and onto the girl's deceased face.

All there was left to do was cry, kneeling in front of the halved body of his best friend who was a brother to him, in front of the dismembered body of his respectable friend who mothered him yet at the same time always gave him the respect of an equal.