4:12:2

Through the wide window screens stretched along the otherwise white wall there beams a cyan sunlight into the rather large lecture hall room, for it has five rows of semicircular tables along a structured terrace. Those tables are occupied densely with hovering chairs seated by a vast array of students who wear casual clothing such as hoodies and shirts, though they vary rather drastically in age upon closer examination as while there are some teenagers like normal students there are also adults both in their middle ages but even some elders given their white hair and compressed stature as a result of senility.

Regardless they all have their own holographic screens on the desk in front of them that is gradually being filled with their written notes, but they make sure to also focus at the very center of the globe, the back wall which has three larger holographic screens along it exhibiting various diagrams and graphs along with text down the center, though the centermost screen oddly has a distinct yellow outline along the edges that draws attention to it. Standing in front of that screen, though below as the screens are elevated well above the floor, is a man in front of a podium who is dressed in formal attire that being a black blazer paired with samely colored pants, who has been lecturing confidently over the room: "Now how you choose to departmentalize should be very much dependent on what service it is providing, and of course you can have sublevels that mix and match these different structures but ultimately the higher levels should be based on what is prioritized in production. For example if you're multimedia, maybe you want to separate those different mediums into a high level department so everything can fit below as to not mix together managers working on entirely different types of products, and maybe below that you'd to branch off based on a product-based divisional structure for the specific products of those medias, really you'll find there is no end-all be-all template everyone uses," before the center screen loses its highlighted edge, and instead the edge of the rightmost screen brightens with its own similar highlight.

At the center of attention, the lecturer bears a minor scar along his right cheek below gray eyes, his short brown hair well groomed, carrying himself with an elegant posture despite having a rather bold physique in terms of broad shoulders at six and a half feet in height.

He continues to explain with his hands extended in accompanying motions, "Either way you should strive to understand all of these divisional structures, not only do many corporations these days employ nearly if not all of them to some extent, but even jumping between different positions of the same role might lead you somewhere where the significance of a low level divider is suddenly towards the top. As I said, companies will develop their own order based on what is best fit for them, so you will need to be ready to adapt to their structure to stay on the wave," before his attention quickly shifts to the right.

That shift in focus is due to the fact that one of the audience members in the middle row has raised their hand, that being a man older than the lecturer given that he has gray receding hair, dressed in an old blue blazer. A few of the students beside him turn focus upon realizing he was the reason for the strange pause in the lecture.

Noticing the request for a question, the lecturer smiles softly before nodding his head and asking: "Yes, Hammold?"

His presence acknowledged, the old man lowers his hand back to his side as he earnestly inquires: "Thanks Walker, I was just curious how matrix and circular structures fit into this. Like is that also a sublevel or...something?"

Huffing through his nose in slight amusement, the lecturer referred to as Walker shakes his head with a smile, not one judgmentally humiliating but instead a genuine one in pride of the man's curiosity as he takes a step back from the podium before admiring, "We haven't gotten to that part yet, I see you read ahead on the material, that's good. It's never bad to get ahead."