2:2:2

Flashes of light illuminated the otherwise dark room, wrapping the circular room in a band of holographic screens that created an enclosure around the central circular light gray tabletop that hovered in the center of four executive style black chairs.

Diagrams of a solar system were displayed on the screen beside images of wooden crossbows, as information surrounded the four inside the room, two of which were Juno and Calypso whom both were already seated on the chairs around the table.

Standing in front of the table by the circular holographic border was Razi, his arms behind his back as he stood facing the other three, eyeing the two empty chairs. On the opposite side of the table also stood Meditat, his face still masked beneath the hood as his arms remained by his side as his lenses observed the screens on his feet.

A sudden blue blur emerged through the holographic wall between Razi and Meditat, zooming into one of the chairs as sky blue streams of energy sparked out of the residual trail. In an instant that chair was occupied by Flynn's body, who spun in the chair with a cylindrical silver cup in his left hand and a silver circular plate in his right hand. On the plate were four stacks of large donuts the size of a hand, and each stack held three of them.

Each of the donuts had a glazed bottom half which revealed the light bread, with the upper halves uniquely decorated as some had dark brown chocolate icing and others had sprinkles of various colors on a pink icing. Several traditionally had holes in the center as the donuts were ring-shaped, but others were entirely filled more like a disk.

Flynn placed the plate and cup on the table before leaning back on the chair which responsively reclined to endow him with relaxation. He then bounced back up which too caused the seat's back to pull up, and grabbed one of the chocolate donuts which were filled before taking a bite out of the corner, exposing a lemony custard inside the bread. He shutted his eyes before releasing an, "Mmm mmm!" and proceeding to continue eating.

All four of the others cast a judgemental glance at Flynn, who took a couple more bites before taking notice of the watch. His mouth chomped into the donut, he glanced around the room to see all the eyes on him. He then began to speak, but his words were muffled heavily before he took his mouth off the donut to then exonerate clearly yet with speedy speech, "Hey, I didn't have breakfast today, and I can't run on an empty stomach!"

He then glanced at Meditat in particular before grabbing one of the pink-iced rainbow sprinkled donuts from the stack and extending it towards him before proffering in rapidly spoken words, "Here, you want one? Strawberry is one of the best flavors objectively speaking!"

A few moments of pure awkward silence followed the odd attempted exchange, to which Juno swapped glances from Meditat to Flynn to Razi, who moved his to Meditat before offering, "You can take the other seat, I won't be using it anyways."

Meditat shook his head lightly before politely following up, "Thank you, but I'm fine standing here unless my body is going to cover up the screen or something along those lines of inconvenience."

Razi sighed and shook his head back before assuring, "It won't, no worries. Well then, it seems everybody is here, so let's not waste any more time."

Flynn lowered his arm and placed the donut back on the stack after being inadvertently rejected, and he muttered quietly, "More for me then," before resuming his consumption, speedily biting the custard donut until there was no more left to which he grabbed the next one on the unhealthy pile.

Trying to ignore any disturbances, Razi stepped to the side as an image appeared on the screen beside him, displaying a portrait photograph of an elder Chinese man with a large bushy beard and a yù zǎo on his head, a rectangular hat with jade beads hung off the top.