4:5:2

Even at such a vast distance away the cyan supersun looms over with its tremendous size, radiating its infinite energy of heat and light that casts the sky of its neighbors in blue. In a brief period of watching there is little to no observable movement from the sun, and from a glance it appears stationary despite the local environment moving around it. Simply it remains up in the sky over all else, dominating the system of the hundred worlds, watching over still.

Unlike it however is the speeding bolt that races through the sky, the metallic underbelly unlit although little can be observed from a stationary perspective given its speed. Even when more follow by in a line, even several lines, none of them can truly be inspected in their entirety with the most being the general shapes and sizes as some are definitely longer by factors more than others, with some that have huge rectangular underbellies and others with significantly smaller rods in shape.

Those rectangular underbellies are of great long semi truck pods racing along the rod shaped bikes, although those are the extremes in a road majorly occupied by vehicles of more general sizes with many sedans and SUVs in between, all of their engines blaring as while some of them are softer there are handfuls of sleek sporty pods that roar aggressively to a deliberate extent despite their speeds not being much greater than that of their rounder neighbors.

At the height difference of bridges hovering over grounded roads there are bunches of fluffy white clouds gliding in the sky not too high above the traffic, gigantic blankets when so close even though they're in actuality rather thin.

Further on ahead and well below the road are the silver towers, their appearances ironically short from the perspective being by the clouds, each one small enough that it seems they could be plucked off the ground and held in a hand. At the same time when so high up there is a true comprehension of scale for the city as the towers stretch all the way to the horizon with no visible borders, instead a world of silver fortresses that blend into a whitish backdrop beneath the blue dome.

Most of the pods on the road maintain their altitude yet a batch of them do depress down at an angle in divergence to the rest, a few trucks and commercial pods that form their own branch moving towards the ground, their sizes from the perspective of those still loyal to the highway shrinking swiftly but passed before they could vanish completely on their own.

After the culling of the main road there are now spaces left between pods, spaces that are then immediately filled in by the ones behind the voids, one of those being an SUV with an elegant black coat but one that has a strange emerald glint shown only by the brighter rays streaking across its body.

The pod's engine is no more different than that of its neighbors, not substantially grandiose nor even distinguishable from the crowd, and while the subtle emerald of the shell does give it an additional flare beyond a simple black it is still a wrap that mostly assimilates in with the rest without anything too astonishing to gawk at. In fact in the right lane to the pod there approaches one after the openings from the last forking, one that has an orange glistening wrap embellishing a far sleeker sports vehicle with a slimmer profile but one that only enlarges its presence more. Perhaps that is not only due to the black stripes along the side but also the roaring engine that drowns out the sedans and trucks.

That distraction is temporary though as only in seconds it races off ahead with a clear path that lets it soar past the emerald pod, vanishing off down the stream just as fast as it made its presence, gone in a flashy streak. It's departure premises the ordinary traffic hum to take prominence, the river a collection of graytones with the occasional simple dark reds and blues.

Yet in the center of the traffic is the nearly black emerald pod that just follows over the silver city, distant streams visible also high up amongst the clouds with their own forks depressing down towards the surface.