3:9:1

Gentle resonance of the rainfall passed through the window suppressed, falling from the expansive dark storm clouds ensnaring the whole sky, filtered with a colorless base. The storm wasn't particularly violent, for there were no flashes in the sky, no fanfares of crackles and crashes, just the soothing yet numbing pattern of the soft rain.

Quite the melancholic sight could be witnessed through the oval window screen shaped similarly to a human eye, integrated into the overall white smooth rounded wall of the interior.

In fact, the entire flat white wall of the room was rounded in a dome including the window screen amongst all others off in the distance, the screens hardly providing light which instead was offered dully by the white walls that present a nearly fluorescent experience that surrounded the space in uniform lighting.

Verily exclusively that which casted shadows in the room were the hovering white tabletops spread above the white floor, tables along the walls but also scattered amongst the open space by hovering stools but also other strange equipment, tall white capsules with arrays of green dots and spherical incubators to name a few.

On the tables but even most constructs with a relatively flat surface were litters of small gear: piles of diversely colored square plates, light brown pouches, gray wands and yellow sponges but with such high density of miscellaneous items unsorted it all amalgamated into simply a mess of shapes and colors.

Ironically there was a scarcity of clean tables, with one of those minor exceptions housing not physical weighty items but rather a curved green holographic monitor which swept over the edges of the rounded table, maintaining the concentration of the only visible person in the entire room who was seated on a complementary levitating chair. The person, who was an adult female, wore a professional white collared shirt underneath a black blazer with green buttons, complemented with a forest green skirt and black stockings.

Her black heels quietly tapped on the white floor as she intently studied the green screen through her own light green eyes under her short amber hair which only had accumulated minor bangs.

Those bangs weren't long enough to impede sight however, as her eyes darted around the screen rapidly, for she was visibly entrenched in her work, leaning forwards even at the expense of relinquishing back support.

Before her the curved green monitor housed a cluster of various rectangular windows, many of which displayed long documents, some poured with endless essays and others smeared with complicated flow charts and spreadsheets.

One of the spreadsheets in particular was being continuously updated with new writing in previously empty cells, and concurrently with the sheet update several flow charts and graphs also on screen updated towards the end, the result of her current work.

The spreadsheets were hardly comprehensible given the distant zoom which allowed for a better understanding of the sheer scale of the sheet, one that the woman was drowning in from the very bottom.

All alone the woman typed away at her work, alone on the white floor which was not actually a base floor but instead a vast arced balcony, one of a series for there were more curved balconies of the same shape above and below the one the woman worked in, the balconies below being wider and the ones above being tighter, sized proportionally to the overall room's shape that being a monumental dome similar to an observatory.

The entire observatory was a bland white; the walls, the floors, the tables, for there were hardly any unique colors beyond the piles of gear and the green screen at the end. All of the window screens spread around the dome wall didn't very well help combat the monotony, for they all only could show the gray clouds covering up the sky, leaving the entire colossal space to be primarily shades of lifeless gray, the only sounds being the gentle rainfall accompanied by the heel taps which echo throughout the vast room ghostly.