3:3:3

Cyan light enters through the arched window, reflecting off the light gray walls of the bedroom littered with piles of vials, flasks, and beakers as well as other transparent cases along the light purple oceanic floor. Most of the litter was concentrated on the far side of the large bed, where there sits a long black table on the adjacent corner of the bed night stand, the additional table being one of the few pieces of additional furniture to the room as well as a white body pillow laying on the bed next to a large black bag with a trash bag texture.

On the black table which has a small silver plate by the right corner, there are innumerable beakers and flasks alongside racks of vials, each holding variously colored liquids. On the table are holographic red circles around a few of the spherical flasks resembling boiling flasks, and each of them has a small screen above with various schematics and numbers. Those particular flasks emit a strange gas too, being in use.

Among the containers are also a few silver cylindrical devices with apertures at the top like pots, some of which project blue flat screens with a timer, each at various amounts between '00:00:04:12:43' and '00:00:00:1:02.' Some of them also emit a noticeable gaseous substance with diverse colors, shrouding the room in what doesn't seem particularly safe.

Not even wearing a mask, the man in the brown overcoat stands in front of the table, with a white stool behind him not being used. He glances at the various beakers, studying them in silence with his personal handgun on the table in front of him, placed on its side with all of the empty rectangular chambers exposed on its side in an array.

He stands over a pile of the empty vials on the floor, unconcerned about his lack of organization, for the entire room is a horrible mess that could've likely been far worse in the situation of him having multiple changes of clothes.

Peering straight through the translucent bubbly liquids contained in the flasks, the man has an intent, serious gaze, for while most of the time he lacks a straight demeanor he does show one in this instance. He watches bubbles rise inside a pink fluid before then moving his gaze onto a beaker with a light teal liquid.

He then leans up straight, and turns around, walking to the bed and shuffling through the containers on the ground which rattle and spread across the floor chaotically.

Ignoring the containers, the man grabs the black bag off the bed, and returns back to the table, where he then waves the bag twice to widen the opening, holding the bag facing the table with his left hand.

Suddenly, the man begins shoving the beakers off the table and into the black bag haphazardly, first avoiding the flasks and other containers.

While at first the move appears strange, none of the liquids in the beakers manage to slip out of their containers, rather upon sloshing up to the opening they are simply repelled back down as if there's an invisible force restricting them from spilling even though they're being tossed messily in the bag, flipping around and clanging with one another.

After sweeping the entire table of all the beakers, one of the odd pot machines counts from '00:00:00:00:01,' to reading the text: 'MIXTURE COMPLETE.'

The man turns to face the machine, having sensed the completion, to which he then waves his hand in front of it, causing a hole in the front cylindrical face of the device to dematerialize, allowing a large beaker to then hover out from inside the machine before stopping. The beaker is filled with a dark turquoise liquid, and is immediately grabbed and tossed into the black bag without a second thought.

After observing the pot machine's holographic screen vanishing, the man glances at one of the boiler flask releasing constant gas, and without thought he uses his right hand to grab the top of one, and brings it to his mouth where he then begins chugging the radiating orange liquid inside, gulping it down and gradually draining the flask.