4:11:5

Sudden curiosity is brought to the Fallen, who tilts its head up with a slight shift to the side, as though making an observation that it finds interest within.

Levitating passively in the air in a standing posture as though there was an invisible floor, the Fallen remains high in the air amongst the skylines of Earth 1's city, a metropolis with an interesting architectural identity primarily identified by blue towers that have a prominence of sharp tips, evoking the resemblances of ancient medieval towers with its conal roofs, though with a modernization providing a sleek rendition.

That however is how many of the towers are meant to appear, though most of the ones at least visible from the area the Fallen hovers at have been modified with varying degrees of significance, some of them now being gripped by colossal metal structures resembling rib cages of differing sizes, many of them consuming significant portions of the tower while emitting a blue-tinted field that levitates rubble within its clutches.

Other modifications are more extreme, concealing entire towers in an entirely separate appearance, ditching the sleek sharp style instead for simplistic cylindrical pillars made not of blue but gray, not of metal but a glassy material similar to baked clay.

In all directions there is an upward blue beacon composed of dense traffic of pods all of which flowing in the same direction: away. From as far as sight permits there are countless of these beacons, like a reversed storm, leaving the atmosphere above the cyan supersun gradually setting behind the skyscrapers behind the being, the sky an intense cyan of evening as if the sky was burning.

In front of the Fallen's body levitates Meditat, though his method of hovering isn't as clean as there is visible blue propulsive mist emitting from his feet even if it is dim. His cape waves wildly at this altitude same as his hood, though his azure fabric suit remains clenched tight to his body with minimal wrinkles, the golden metal pauldrons the most tight which glistens in the intense skylight. He stands stationarily, waiting keenly for a move with both of his hands raised in a boxing-like stance, blue flames dancing off his wrist and around his fingers, primed for action at any moment since his opponent needn't flinch a muscle to deploy another lethal attack, the last one nearly destroying multiple city blocks.

The strange fixation away from himself did perplex Meditat slightly, leading him to rapidly turn his head in the direction of the gaze, quick enough to perceive the direction of sight before returning his gaze forward in safety of a potential surprise attack. However there is none, and now that he can focus on the opponent, he can deduce from that quick glance that there are no strange sightings in the direction he checked, at least nothing unordinary that should call attention. He had perfect visualization and yet all there were were more buildings, some reformed others untouched, with traffic further away and the horizon beyond that. Yet the opponent's gaze is still offset, as though it was gazing off into its own mind, or perhaps because it was viewing something that couldn't be seen by him. Unable to deduce the reason for the attention shift, Meditat clears his head and focuses on the threat before him, waiting for any strike, knowing now his enemy's destructive abilities are none to take lightly.

Instead though, that relentless demon's subsequent act is not a physical one, but rather a verbal observation spoken with an intrigued tone: "Interesting, one of your allies was able to output enough Exforce in order to weaken my Pawn...I wouldn't have thought an Exhuman would be able to achieve that outcome; it's still far below termination threshold but it's still impressive for one of them. Although...are they...," before tapering off.

Initially this string of thoughts appears completely random and meaningless, especially with the few unfamiliar terms, leaving Meditat at first determined to focus not on those words but instead remain vigilant to attacks. However, his fists begin to loosen as his own curiosity takes hold of him, interpreting the observation deeper, abstracting the physical space of their environment. The reference to allies would only be the Bellators, potentially the pirates if they were mixed up as such, though it'd likely not be any individual beyond that set. The observation appeared to be triggered from an event oriented around combat or at the very least seeking damage on a target, but the only enemy present in that area was the one right in front of him; he had believed that the fight's separation would've left them safe from harm.