4:6:3

Closer to the surface there shone yellow light over the streets emitted from the yellow pores of the gray concrete towers. Perhaps there weren't many to enjoy the sight, for the streets were largely vacant other than a few brave souls who wandered about in heavy clothing, many of their bodies hidden with jackets and heads covered in hoods. They hurried about down the sidewalks and down the main roads, only distinguishable by color yet their function was same for there were no other vehicles visible that'd race in the main lanes.

The few wanderers were embellished with the yellow glow of the surface, but further up past the buildings themselves there was little light as there lacked a visible source of luminescence above. Where a sun should hover there instead was a blanket of dark fog, an invincible cloud that isolated the world from its orb of life.

Thus high up where there should be greater light there was instead darkness, up above where there should be no obstruction there was only shadow. In that shadow among the rooftops of the concrete blocks there lept a figure as black as the darkness, a silhouette in space only appearing for a moment before vanishing past the next ledge, not to be even perceived by those below.

Although there was more weight to the black backpack as told by its heavier shaking, speed was not a difficult achievement for the shadow who ran across the rooftop, for it was just as capable of vaulting over ventilation shafts and springing off of generators.

The additional weight also didn't prevent it from jumping onto the wall of the bulkhead and climbing up, using both hands and feet for they each were reinforced with sharp claws that could dig into the gray dirt enough to grant the needed stability for every vertical step.

Enough steps were made until the hands were able to grasp onto the ledge, and with a single clean pull up the shadow brought itself over the wall to immediately resume its run, one coupled with a bound that threw it over in a brief flight that gave great distance over the lower heights, flying past more shafts and doors as the claws were free not in a fist but in an open hand, letting every individual finger feel the breeze, the air passing through the gaps.

Although there was no visible gap or even translucent goggles to see through on the black mask whose only detailing were the separations of plates that composed the armor, there was definite vision given the seamless panning gaze of the city, a sense of the world's scale as the one being traveled through it in sprints and bounds. Emitted from the mask was also what sounded to be panting, yet there wasn't a human tone identifying a man or woman, instead the voice had a synthetic deepness and electric tone almost instrumental. The huffing was not excessive to the point of warranting concern, but extended periods of coursing through the city and combat against gunmen all whilst lugging metal weights on the back would eventually take its toll.

Still, there was a blissful grace in the movements of the shadow when it landed atop another bulkhead, rolling before springing back to the feet to slide off the top and drop down to the next level, using the hand to guide the fall but not needing to scrape the walls. Instead, all natural momentum drew it to the following surface where it was then followed by a charge onwards before jumping over more shafts, flipping such that it grabbed the metal surface with the claws to then thrust its own body with greater speed over, the backpack well strapped on even with all the flips.

With that speed it hurdled over the ledge and to the adjacent wall of the building several stories taller, but with a midair flip to orient the body facing the sky its feet landed on said wall and it began running up the building with the black hood sticking on. Swaying arms back and forth, the black shadow ran up the concrete floor in strides, claws clutching to the ground every step, pushing against its own weight with elegance until reaching the top where one step was taken angled at the edge so the shadow could rotate itself upright once more to keep running onwards.