4:3:3

Steady footsteps trigger echoes from the impact against the smooth white floor, echoes that are well audible against a rather plain soundscape with only minor distant chatter functioning no more than whitenoise.

The floor itself is well lit without a doubt, yet the further up it's trailed the more light creeps onto it, but moreover the pure white becomes mixed in with a gradient of cyan.

Whooshes of an opening door alerts for the raising of the head up to experience the abrupt flooding of the senses, a stream of blaring hums mixed with substantially loud chatter coming from the dense crowds of people up close from adults in suits to younger teenagers and children in casualwear, sweaters and shirts. The mob of people walk left and right in rather unorganized lines, and further on ahead there are others walking up and down along the streets between the colossal silver towers smooth without external features other than their shapes and curves. Above the strips of walkers in the street are more lanes but of vehicles zooming up and down, multiple in fact and all a blur when viewing it all from below. Past all of those pods is the bright blue sky with only sparse fluffy white clouds covering, for the day is still young and the sun has only recently risen, but at the same time it's already so lively and clustered.

So dense are the crowds that it's difficult for Dexter to navigate, constantly bumping shoulders with random folk before he can even catch a glimpse of them, slightly irritating him to clench his teeth although he calms upon noticing Rica who just casually slips through the moving cracks of the surface river.

He just shakes his head from the irony of his own frustration and continues pushing through, his build prohibiting such easy agility but at least his slender form gives some leeway to try catching up.

Tighter he glares to keep track of his companion as he treks through the human swamp, but he does eventually reach the other side where he's able to stumble forwards with some breathing room that he takes liberally by panting, but only for a couple seconds before returning his focus to find Rica in front of him, staring down the street which he does too in intrigue.

Down that same street they were approaching there are several blocks of towers, although there is a noticeable end that leads to a substantially wider space free of any tall buildings like a plaza. However it is not entirely flat, for there is a strange massive metal blue sphere sitting on the ground blocking most of the plane's view, the sphere about a couple building stories in diameter. Down the street a few pods depress from the higher lanes, cautiously landing on the central lane that's noticeably less dense than the edges for that particular reason.

That area seems likely to be the target judging by Rica's tightening stare, leaving Dexter now to wait for her to resume the same path. He waits patiently as she glances to the side randomly, but upon turning her head her eyes widen first in shock before suddenly in excitement, and she begins sprinting in the other direction which shocks Dexter too but instead from becoming excitement it instead becomes panic as he takes off to chase her, utterly baffled by her abrupt change in direction.

Rather than continuing in a straight path to the intended destination that being the nearby plaza, the angled trajectory taken instead leads down the right of the intersection to a storefront with open doors in between two huge plush constructs with the left one resembling a pineapple and the right being a donut, the pineapple about the height of a man and the donut with a ring wide enough to wear around the hips, both of them with humanized facial features that being eyes and a mouth although in a cartoonishly simplistic form of black dots and simple lines. That realization only makes Dexter freak out more, throwing his arms in the air as Rica just races in through the doors.

Too slow the devil was as by the time Dexter enters through the doors, he finds himself already lost inside a large store with white walls and interluding wooden boards,but along those walls are shelves from the floor to the ceiling fully populated with various smaller plush constructs, many of them resembling fantastical creatures some of dragons with the reptilian forms accompanied by great wings and others of coiled snakes but ones fluffy enough and with endearingly simplistic expressions making them more appealing.