2:3:1

"By the time I had joined The Shield, I had already gone on adventures of my own for about a decade. At the same time, by the time they accepted me, they had been around for many years of their own, all four having been formed together from the beginning. In fact, I was the first to ever join their team after the first year of their debut, which was a great honor, and I was aware of that fact. But simultaneously, coming in that late lagged me, so it took time for us all to flow synchronously."

Deep within the nearly black waters of the fathomless sea, a flash of sky blue light lit up an open titanic green hand with long fingers and sharp claws. The hand was connected to a scaly arm, visible for a few moments as the source of the flash in the form of a streak speedily soared upwards away from the grasp.

Following the evasion in the pitch darkness was a deep noise similar to a whale's song so intense and loud that it vibrated the water. The song, which resembled the sound of a bloop, continued in irritability, sourced from a struggling being with a voice unlike any human being.

As the bloop dragged on, purple flashes flickered light into the underwaters, shaped as slashes that once again lit up the massive green hand. The slashes were rather small compared to the hand however, scaled like needles but with enough quantity to still adequately illuminate the arm as it rapidly appeared and vanished.

While the hand was visible, it didn't flinch, but rather maintained its place as it took the barrage of slashes seemingly unharmed. It did however begin to move again, opening its hand to reach out once more with its long creepy fingers even as purple needles kept stabbing it.

Another sky blue flash appeared in an arc before the front of the green hand, right where the hand was attempting to move as it closed itself into a fist. The arc moved farther up away from the hand as the purple needles stopped appearing, and the hand coiled back.

Reaching its rendezvous and halting, the blue arc dissipated in an area of the water dimly lit red, sourced from the crusader mask of Furcifer. Where the blue arc had stopped now floated both Tachyon and Eidolon, who remained in place swimming in place. Tachyon turned to Furcifer before returning his gaze ahead, his arms and legs paddling upwards in a blue blur to maintain position as Eidolon beside him dawned a purple aura of vibrating water outlining her figure, not needing to make such movements.
Unable to speak clearly through the water, instead a server channel was used to broadcast speech between the team, exemplified by Tachyon who reported in a hasty voice, "Our attacks are hardly doing anything to Cthulhu over there, I'm not sure how we're supposed to stop it."

Staring down through the red cross visor towards the direction of the green hand as his legs made occasional kicks to keep him in place, Furcifer instead lectured, "You're leaving Intrepid with trying to contain him, I want you to distract him for as long as you can as we try to follow the plan we laid out earlier."

Speaking of the devil, the voice of Intrepid herself interjected through the voice channel to announce: "It's not easy holding him, he got free again!"

In Furcifer's hands materialized a heavy firearm with a body the size of its wielders, its back resting on his chainmail shoulder as along the side were vents that exuded a soft orange glow. He aimed it downwards at a gentle angle, and the glow from the vents began to brighten as a roaring hum began emitting from the weapon itself.

Suddenly, a flurry of massive orange flashes fired out of the launcher in rapid succession with thunderous booms, and moments later orange explosions began erupting in the far distance beyond the shooter, flaring what could only be described as a horrid monstrosity.

Decorated with constant orange explosions from the neverending stream of energy rockets, a green beast humanoid of both anthropogenic and cephalopodic properties appeared in the sea with a pair of colossal wings extended off its back with crawls at the end of the wings. Furthermore, its head resembled an octopus with a large sac that pulsated disturbingly, and countless long tentacles protruded from where its mouth would be, waving in the water below sharp red eyes emitted with a rageful glow.