2:6:2

Sirens roar across the vast forest of blue skyscrapers in broad daylight, and rivers of pods upstream into the sky in evacuation procedure in the direction opposite from the port by the edge of the city. The blue buildings were diverse in shape and size, some wider with greater curves and others more simple as towers, but all of them had the defining features of being crowned with spikes on the roof which gave it a resemblance to castle towers.

Most of the traffic visible from high above the city was angled upwards towards space, trying to escape not only the city but the entire planet. They flew up towards the few strands of white clouds in the blue sky, with multiple streams and even those were slowed down by the entropy of evacuations.

Above the sky among the white clouds was the ginormous cyan supersun, so large that it nearly covered the sky as it loomed closest to this world. The sun even visibly pulsed, miraculously not incinerating the planet even by being so close with such overwhelming power. It looked down on the world with a kingly presence, beautiful yet almost daunting from just how close it seemed and how it loomed over a planet teeming with such life.

With the power to keep the hundredth world at the very rim of the Superverse warm and with ample light, it was an amazing feat that it hadn't completely engulfed the entire planet nearest to it, a property that couldn't be explained by the laws of what was known prior, a quandary that couldn't be resolved by the knowledge of what was normal.

That light in the sky was far from a centerpiece artifact of an alien presence, a mystery that required its own set of rules to understand. It took generations even after understanding what type of perspective was needed to try grasping the riddle of its own existence, just like how hard it was to crack the code on what had turned so much of normal humanity– composed of beings who couldn't even reach speeds of ten miles per hour and couldn't lift over two thousand pounds– into gods who could bend gravity to its will and defy the integrity of its own atomic design. But even if it took a great deal of time to understand its mechanisms, what mattered most was that it ultimately managed to bring possibilities that were previously inconceivable that benefitted an infinitely more diverse human race.

Above the harbor beside the city was the countless fleet of metallic humanoid androids, all of them with heavy body builds and heads shaped as skulls with glowing red eyes. On their bodies coarsed vents, on their arms, torso, back, and legs. On the palms of their hands were also circular vents, although they fumed with more intense energy. All of the apertures vented a red light, and all of them soared towards the city with red propulsive streaks.

Every single android had their head up at the target, their bodies in the same exact form like clones, flying in a perfect array, aggregating a huge moving wall with a thick layer of reinforcements.They approached the city's port at great speeds, the accumulation of their flights resulting in a terrifying roar foreboding to the fall of humankind, ready to impede on the attempt to escape from their judgment.

At the head of the siege, the front wall of androids reached the port, but right before they could climb over land they suddenly froze in place. Several of the androids behind the front line crashed into their comrades, resulting in explosive collisions while the rest following also became suspended in the air.

All of the sudden, the racing invasion was being brought to a halt as hundreds of androids were caught in the air, unable to move forwards even though they were still being propelled forth. They struggled to move, but to no avail, and they could only stare ahead where they had been looking previously.

In front of the legion of machines, above the edge of the port, levitated the woman in the green dress with gleaming green eyes. Her white skirt as well as her brown hair waved in the air from the exercise of tremendous power, and she had both of her arms resting down with their open palms facing the horde.