3:10:2

An abrupt flood of white light swarms what was just a moment ago darkness, wholly consuming vision for about a moment. As the light is adapted to however, a more detailed exhibition of the surroundings is developed in vision, an exhibition that is of an enormous facility with white surfaces, the far distant inwardly curving walls and all the inner borders that help to section off the floor into distinct sectors. Even with those separations however, there was an openness resembling that of a warehouse with the shut exit all the way down ahead being a huge gray door by a lobby depressed past ramps, with grand free estate that was populated with neat piles of crates amongst large semi truck-sized pods and others of various proportions some of which resemble jeeps and even slimmer vehicles that resemble lunar rovers.

Among the heavy duty equipment are crowds of adults dressed in navy blue uniforms, some walking to and from and others stationed. Some of them in particular can be seen with a silver smooth-edged board device long as a forearm with a black glassy ball at the head above the wrist, which seems to hover just above the users' arm rather than being physically attached.

Those wielding the devices are seen more frequently patrolling the facility whereas the ones by the crates are unarmed and instead in discussion with one another, being watched by the descending perspective that gradually makes its way from the white ceiling down to the equally white floor with the soft hum of an elevation pad.

As the perspective nears the floor, one of the uniformed men glances over towards the origin, a young man with a well groomed beard who smiles delightly before shouting in a somewhat rough yet friendly voice, "Ey Jehn! Shift up?"

That whom the man referred to was the one standing on the elevation pad before it vanishes into the floor, that being another man also dressed in the same navy blue uniform made of a fiber material, a uniform covering his arms and legs but keeping his head free to breathe. Over his left arm is the same silver board, its ballpoint glistening in the white light.

On his shoulders are epaulets of white shield-shaped badges, white as the teeth of the smiling man who seems to be in his thirties, older from the years yet still spry with only pricks of facial hair and a buzzcut.

The man referred to as Jehn nods his head and begins strolling forth upon the landing, replying cheerily: "Shift up. Doesn't look like you're so lucky though there, Frezen."

Still working as the man now referred to as Frezen stands by the crates with a green holographic screen beside him presumably carrying data aiding him in his task, Frezen chuckles and shakes his head before remarking, "Oh you cut it where it hurts don't ya," before a woman also occupied with the crates turns to him and scolds, "Hey focus, or we're not going to finish this up on time."

Frezen then turns his attention to the woman and throws his arms in the air in sarcastic surrender complemented with, "Oh no, we're all in danger then ain't we?" He then shakes his head but obliges with his attention returned to the hologram as Jehn walks past him and down the space. He continues but at an angle, making his way towards a doorway into a different walled off sector of the floor.

Past the doorway is a narrow white corridor that Jehn strolls down with his weapon still over his arm, his arms bent in the stance of carrying a firearm although that stance was very much appropriate. He moves with a calm, unhasty pace down the hallway, his posture straight and formal, composing himself as if being judged on his walk.

Coincidentally another man in a similar uniform yet seemingly double the age given the wrinkly pale face and white hair walks up the other direction of the hallway towards Jehn and criticizes in a raspy voice, "You're slouching, Jehn. Don't get sloppy until you're in your bunk." The man is not armed and has both hands behind his back, weaponizing only a sharp blue eyed glare.