3:2:1

At first, there was utter darkness and silence, absent and devoid of stimulus. It was a darkness that lasted for uncounted time, just like the silence, inhabiting the world for an extended time, although it wasn't oppressive rather peacefully blank.

However, in that silence abruptly breaches a soft piano song, one that disturbs the void and begins to crack it. The piano song continues playing, and as it does, the distant sound of birds chirping also becomes discernible as senses begin to flood into the abyss.

The more the song continues, the more the void begins to crumble as light begins to shine through, ridding the darkness for the substitutional emergence of a new world.

Through opening eyes, blinding cyan light floods in so much that the wide peripheral has to be shrunk in calibration. After bearing the bright cyan light for a few moments, focus is made to observe the luminescence of the soft rays.

Those rays project from the supersun up among sparse clouds on a bright blue sky over the green lands and trees mostly untouched all but for the exception of the few visible mansions in the distance. Even with the mansions however, the land felt real and beautiful, the entire sight in fact was mesmerizing, and it was the first one.

Before the view presented by the arch-shaped window is a table with a spherical lantern made of a paper-like material next to a figure of a woman dressed in a long red dress and wielding a sword with a width greater than her body and a length double hers, standing on a few rocks in an action pose with the sword raised up heroically.

In front of the table are multiple chibi-styled figures made of a softer plush material with furs, some of which dressed in what resembles uniforms with blazers and skirts, and others aren't even at all fully anatomical such as a wide cartoonish face of a young girl as a pillow.

Focus is shifted past the window and similarly shaped full body mirror against the soft carpet-textured light gray walls next to translucent pink shelves filled with small figurines in action poses and extravagant dresses.

Above the walls is an outlook of the bright blue sky above as well as the clouds perfectly clear as if there was no ceiling, displaying the morning sky that shines a moderated light as to not overwhelm.

On the sky the perspective rests for a few seconds as the piano music continues, playing softly yet enough to breathe light back into the world.

The song is experienced for just a bit longer before ultimately the rise of the bright small arm which gently waves its hand, which has nails painted pink, and on that simple wave the piano song tapers off into silence before the arm collapses once more.

After staring at the sky for a few moments for longer rest, focus is slightly tilted to the side to get a view of more plushies laying on the king size white bed sprinkled over a body pillow, with others also designed as humanoid characters but one in particular being a life sized dog with abundant fur colored like a galaxy with sparkling orange eyes.

Gazing at the dog for a few seconds, the same arm is extended to place its hand on the dog's head, giving it a pat before rubbing it for a few seconds regardless of knowing it couldn't feel anything.

Giving the plush dog a few pats, the hand then drifts off of the dog and onto the bed, staring at the opposite side of the room, beyond the second nightstand which has a few smaller figurines, which has a few posters along the walls of animated characters, one of which presenting a blonde male in white robes raising a yellow sword straight up behind an enlarged black mask under a samurai helmet with yellow text below reading: 'COSMIC CONFLICT.'

Without warning, the piano song resumes playing, albeit at a noticeably greater volume, as if pushing the sleeper from relaxing too long. A soft sigh sheds out in discontent, before the the perspective is shifted again to sit upright, moving vision forward again to face the hovering white table at the corner accompanied by a levitating purple leathery Executive-styled chair, and on the corner of the desk are rows of flat panels depicting cartoon characters as well as a few golden trophies on the far edge. Next to the desk are more pink translucent shelves, although these hold a variety of what appears to be books with some having soft leather covers and others being made of a paperlike material.