4:10:2

Just as the strangely alien purple liquid slips through the hole in the flask and enters Ekitai's open mouth similar to the golden brown liquor in the bottle Gally drinks from, Ekitai's peaceful expression abruptly shifts to horror, his yellow eyes expanding as he pulls the flask off his mouth while spinning, placing the flask on the table just as he slips off his seat to spin to then face the exit door of the bar deck room, as past the several floating circular tables and accompanying chairs stands the man in the white mask and black hood, having just entered.

In the next instant, Gally's eyes widen as he swiftly places his bottle down on the bar table too and slips off his seat, facing the door before the horror fully consumes him, his jaw dropping as he stumbles backwards, needing to grab onto the bar table's rim to catch himself after knocking into the stool behind him.

In front of him Ekitai firmly stands his ground, and while he doesn't have as outwardly terrified of a face, there's a palpable dread cast through his eyes and tense expression.

On the other end of the room, the man takes one step forward, the blue pencil insignia on his chest lightly pulsing same as all the streaks that extend from it and spread over his body: along his arms in between the golden pauldrons and black gauntlets and down his abdomen and thigh beside the white padding. The frosty crystals also shimmer, the two on his shoulder blades carved similar to his emblem as well as the crystals reinforcing his knuckles, shins, and feet. The white mask beneath the hood conceals the face as the suit covers any glimpse of skin like the parallelogram lenses in place for the eyes, for the only semblance of humanity is the figure of a humanoid and a voice speaking in the English language even if the accent is distorted synthetically which itself deviates from human sound as it observes: "There you are," as it glares straight for the leader of the pirates who stumbles back again.

The head then subtly turns towards the senile man in front before tilting slightly and noting in a tone that shifts to one of heightened curiosity: "You got here first Ekitai? Interesting, I can probably take it from here but you're welcome to help," before he then follows with a sequence of steps forward, his objective clearly stated as unchanged. While walking, he calmly raises his right hand as azure flames then ignite off his palm, first a random burst but one that refines and sculpts itself into a long dark steel hilt with a crossguard that is then gripped by all five fingers just as the hilt ignites a long energy blade, black as a signifier of Anti-Exmatter which has a flat end, as the weapon itself resembles a 16th century Executioner's sword.

The simulated weight of the blade causes it to naturally be pulled down, though the man diverted its fall to instead be held out beside him, the blade angled down such that its tip grazes the wooden floor. His grip takes power, and he carries the sword on his march forward.

Panic covering Gally's every motion, he glances at the opponent who finally found him, and then switches his glance to Ekitai who glances back at him, to which Gally stumbles backwards more as if in avoidance to both, being reminded that they're his enemies who are hunting him down on the mission to destroy his pirate empire. That look of fear is caught by Ekitai, and upon realizing he too is a subject to be scared of, his jaw descends, becoming all the more horrified at the mess of this situation.

Unsure of how to act, Ekitai gulps before then facing back at the man with the sword. He takes a subtle step back himself before then reasoning in an oddly calm, persuasive voice: "Wait Meditat, we should probably not rush straight to action right?"

That plea halts the man's march, who tilts his head in perplexion with his hilt still in hand as he asks in a perplexed tone, "Huh, what are you talking about?"

Suddenly Gally stops his retreat, also bewildered by the strange defense Ekitai gave, one in his favor despite the clarity that they were on opposite sides. He just stares at Ekitai speechless who gulps again before slowly raising his left hand forward as if to try easing a rabid dog as he explains though with a voice that noticeably wavers, "I mean like we should first analyze the situation and whatnot, Gally here didn't order for the capture or even know about it after it happened, so like we don't know what's going on yet."