1:11:1

Dim red lights produce scarce visibility in the room that it illuminates, for the room itself such as furniture or walls cannot even be seen. The mild lighting in fact only allows one entity to appear in frame, a man whose body is garnished in a black fiber-woven suit with the same texture as those of the Watchdog fighters.

Opposedly to the fighters however is the lack of an otherwise vital component of the uniform: the concealing mask. For instead, the man's face is exposed, his short hair visible, and his facial muscles clearly moving. The faint and dark lighting however makes further identification of his face difficult as his body is only moderately more exposed than a pure silhouette, casting an ominous presence. The color of his eyes remains undisclosable, but the movements of his mouse are distinguishable enough.

Further diffusing the menacing aura, while the man speaks with clear words, they're heavily distorted and deepened, speaking with a voice unnatural as a human but rather one excessively modulated.

Those words spoken are: "This declaration is not a warning, because by the time you will be seeing it, we will be marching to your doorstep in masses. This siege is not a threat, it is the action we shouldn't have waited so long to take, and by the time the supersun sets, this war will be over."

Two bars slide into the frame, over the man's torso as it inhabits the lower region of the canvas. A smaller red bar left justified reads: "BREAKING NEWS," as a far larger blue bar, nearly covering the width of the frame, sits right below and reads "DECLARATION OF WAR BETWEEN RIVAL ORGANIZATIONS OVERNIGHT."

Nudged between the right of the blue bar and the edge of the screen is the text "SIN" enclosed in a circle with many more circles filling the inside.

Another voice speaks, this one being crystal clear, unaugmented with a far friendlier tone of voice. It doesn't seem to speak from the room, but rather straight off the shot as it reports, "A statement has already been put out by PC 50, confirming that they are standing by their word and, quote, 'Not interfering over the civil conflict.' Many on Chriper are arguing over if the council is being lobbied and failing their authoritative duties, while others argue that jumping to action so quickly would only make more mess! We here won't lie to you that tensions have been high for quite some time, but we also won't lie that none of us expected a declaration of this magnitude without warning! Many hope that maybe today this long, grueling conflict will come to an end, and we here just hope that it doesn't take too many lives before that happens. Now here's a word with Chris over the air...."

Stable projections maintain the holographic screen that plays the broadcast in perfect color and virtual opaqueness. The broadcast runs in front of light-gray walls with the soft, carpet-like texture, and a white door with smoothed edges.

The door abruptly vaporizes into a white cloud before dissipating, revealing the woman in the black blazer standing in the doorway: Dana. She glances around the room before her eyes set on the entity behind the broadcast, to which she sighs in relief and casually begins approaching it.

Dana calmly greets, "Good morning sleepyhead, I was wondering where you were," as behind her, Ekitai steps in through the doorway, following into the room in his brown overcoat.

On the other side of the holographic screen sits Kokei, her back leaning against the cushioned headboard of her bed, attired in a short sleeve white shirt, worn loosely which exposes black straps wrapping over her shoulders, as well as pink shorts. Laying on the edge of the bed is her white cupcake hoodie, seemingly ready to be put on, but postponed indefinitely.

Glued to the screen, Kokei wears a face of dread, her lips slightly parted and her eyes sunken.

Perplexed by the disturbed expression, Dana's eyebrow raises as she walks around Kokei's bed, gently checking "Are you alright? What are you looking at?"