3:4:1

Without bounds the black void resides over all, from edge to edge of the infinity, swallowing all life in a single bleak space devoid of its own light, a vacuum. That vacuum is only moderately beautified by the faint blues and purples of distant nebulas and white specs of faraway stars, although even those sources are so astronomically distant that to fathom ever reaching it was to earnestly choose an unlivable life, a paradox that would only conclude with the revelation of impossibility.

Far deep in the endless expanse where the unreachable edges only grow further, life proliferated on an unspeakable scale in innumerable galaxies, innumerable solar systems, innumerable planets, innumerable ecosystems. Every white dot in the black void is another collection of planets possibly harboring life, as even though life does very clearly not proliferate on all cosmic bodies the sheer quantity made it nearly impossible for there to be no other life beyond what is already here.

Yet inevitability all those possibilities were negligible for they were not ones that melded with the lives of the locality, and the lives so far away would never bestow their own paradises and devices to those only able to faintly see their stars. In effect, regardless of the enormous life that exists in the incalculable domain of the universe, effectively all was alone, and there was nothing. No matter what could be, nothing was. Ultimately, in the spectacular space was solely solitude.

In the domain of the cosmos where all entities are impossibly far to even study with true depth will drift one sole entity, shaped not as a shimmering star nor a shapeless nebula but rather the rigid and lightless form of a human.

Gliding through the vacuum with its arms stretched out leveled to its shoulder and its legs partly spread in a graceous cross, the entity will float in the darkness, its body primarily unlit but dressed in a jacket with a hanging hood, and on the top of its head bobs four thick strings.

It will move motionlessly, not flailing its arms, not thrashing its legs, for the silhouette won't be clear whether or not it is conscious nor alive at all. No, it will only glide effortlessly past the faint blue nebulas ridden with gleaming white holes, alone in the utter silent cosmos, devoid of sound, devoid of current, devoid of warmth.

Meandering in the abyss like a still figurine, its body will remain a blank shadow from one end to another, like an abandoned doll roaming an ocean, never to be returned to its owner whom may weap its vanishing but no matter how many cries will never curl their fingers around the hands that once gave them comfort in a disorienting life of entropy and turbulence.

Through the first side, the umbra will drift further into the abyss, gliding to the other end beyond reach and sight, and only then when it reaches the other side is its figure faintly graced with light, illuminating the black leathery jacket and pale face in a cyan tint.

From all other directions in the eternal void are infinitely more stories shining white, for each individual angle of space viewed was an immensely minimal portion of the greater picture, not even a squint at the full perspective, as if staring through a telescope the wrong way. So much more there was, and even from a full orbital view of one point there was still effectively nothing explored, for there was just so much that with every slight glance a whole other infinity of stories were viewed past even if horribly skimmed.

Among the black cosmos are magnitudes more blue and purple nebulas embellishing what could've been a soulless canvas, and further glittering the rest of the said canvas are exceedingly grander quotas of uncountable sprinkles of white stars shimmering spectacularly to enhance the great beyond with their own infinite stories.

Within the abyss too are cosmic globes much closer than the specs of light, large enough to be detailed with white swirls over green pieces sitting over a blue base, and neighboring them are much smaller yet relatively grand gray rocky spheres orbiting intimately.