1:7:3

Soft humming resonates from below, gradually crescendoing in relation to a curved interior balcony that faces a wide window displaying the blue sky outside. That beautiful view is blocked out although by the emergence of the woman with short amber hair, whose hands remain behind her as she's elevated by a holographic pad. The pad brings her up to the surface level of the balcony, to which she steps off, relinquishing the pad as it vanishes.

She steps forth deeper into the balcony as another figure arises from below the balcony, the tall bald man, whose arms are extended as he's caught midway doing stretches. Even after the pad concludes its ascension, the man doesn't seem to move, unaware of his arrival as he continues stretching.

Beside him, the final guest surfaces, the girl with pink hair, who turns to glance at the man with a puzzled expression, her hands by her side. She tilts her head as the pad comes to a halt, allowing her to step off. She does so, but continues to stare at the man before inquiring, "Hey, Earth 50 to Ekitai, you there?"

The man's eyes open wide before he shakes his head, returning his arms to his side. He nods his head with a wide grin before stepping off the platform, leaving his pad as the last to dissipate after Kokei. He begins walking beside Kokei as they both follow Dana in through the lobby, which has a similar moon-shaped design to the one from the floor housing their bedrooms. They walk down the purple floors towards the corridor right down the center.

"Yes yes, sorry, it's just quite a lot of walking we've been doing today, it's like we're hiking up a great big mountain y'know?"

Kokei tilts her head while groaning through slightly parted lips before imploring, "What are you talking about, is this a lot of exercise for you?"

First grabbing his waist, Ekitai begins stretching his back whilst answering, "Hey hey, this jacket is heavy, it's like carrying weights."

"If I carry that jacket for you, you won't have an excuse then, right?" Kokei proposes with a close-eyed grin, clasping her hands in sarcastic joy after finding a loophole.

Ekitai chuckles while scratching the back of his head, claiming "No no, I wouldn't let a girl hold my belongings, I'm better than that!"

"Really now? Are you?" interrogates Kokei with a higher pitched tone as she intensely pushes her fingers against each other, her sarcasm reaching a boiling point.

"Wait shoot, I'm stupid, why would I think the theater's on the gymnasium floor?" interjects Dana comes to a halt whilst she slaps her forehead with her hand upon the epiphany whilst staring ahead, being the only one focused on the environment.

Kokei twirls around as Ekitai's yellow irises leap to Dana, as both of them respond simultaneously.

"You're not stupid!" assures Kokei.

"Wait, GYMNASIUM??" exclaims Ekitai.

At last, the two finally beheld the sight before them, for beside them in the wide hallway were apertures bestowed by transparent walls, leading to views of the colossal rooms neighboring the hall, rooms larger than warehouses. The room to the left has multiple floors, filled with strange equipment, with some elevated circular platformers large enough for someone to take multiple steps in, and other machines with handles and cables reminiscent of weight machines.

While some areas of the floor are composed of a hard concrete-like material, other parts are better padded, with one particular corner having a strange construct similar to a podium, but with a dumbbell sitting on top, and beside it is a low holographic rack supporting a barbell.

There appear to be several podiums and racks in the corners where the padding is most common, as well as other strange equipment such as what seems to be giant metal disks stacked on another holographic rack.