1:9:4

Serrated, sleek, slender silver shimmers softly, since such sophistication saturized supposedly sunbathed sacredly.

Descending from the heavens, the long edge of the silver blade approaches a snowy biome with green vegetation sprinkled scarcely, the blade colossal in comparison, some alien harbinger being brought down to bring about the destruction of all kinds. The blade makes impact with the natural world, effortlessly piercing the earth as it sinks within the body with no resistance, opening ravines that some of the snow by the impact zone falls into. Even in reaching the end, the blade's equally sharp head hovering just above the surface, its body having gashed the thick crust.

Unrelentful, the blade rises from the pit, levitating as it departs from the snowy biome now permanently sullied by this unforgiving force. At the least, for the moment, it seems the biome has been left alone, forever scarred but now left at peace to deal with its injuries without further desecration.

That is until, in a horrifying unnatural force, the far half of the biome rises as though a quake had upset the tectonic foundations in a bizarrely exaggerated manner. Beneath the snowy surface are revealed layers of orange earth, curved like an array of waves, and between each wave is a dense layer of red wet chunks. The central layer has a deep white layer of an adhesive substance that helplessly pulls towards its brotherly half, wires holding the two together as the upleveled half continues to ascend, causing various wires to be mercilessly ripped apart.

Eventually after the deliberate dismantlement, the bottom of the earth emerges from within the depths, revealing the mechanism behind the inclination: the titanic silver blade, now turned on its flat side and used to scoop the land up from the core. Now fully unearthed, the final white cables gripping the chunk to the ground are torn apart, allowing the chunk to depart hopelessly from the rest of the surface.

Now risen far from the original territory, the piece is carried on the side of the blade as it's transported to the side, the surrounding void emanating a soft white light. The piece then descends as the blade is lowered, and the orange chunk is placed on a broad, flat white surface which glistens similarly to the blade. The blade then slips out of the bottom of the chunk, and as the white cables fall and stick onto the surface, the familiar voice of Dana expresses, "Mmm~!"

Pulling the knife away from the plate of lasagna, Dana turns her attention back to the large white tray that resides on the black countertop. On that tray is the remainder of the lasagna, the top having been covered in a layer of cheese and cloves, although much of the tray is emptied, leaving chunks of meat and cheese with only about a third of the lasagna remaining.

Beside the tray are four white circular plates, each holding a perfect square of lasagna which resides in the exact center of each plate, still sizzling hot as though the baking process had just concluded a moment ago.

While humming to herself, Dana reaches from a chrome bowl that sits beside the plates, which is filled with ungrinded clovers. She pulls out a clover and places it by one of the lasagna's vertices before pulling another and placing it on the other, repeating the process with light, excited movements until there are four on the plate, resembling a four leaf clover.

She continues the procedures for the three other plates, carefully carrying the leaves so as to not damage them as she gently places them around the plate, artistically decorating the platter already adorned with a meal with the appearance of a professional chef's craft.

Subsequently filling the four plates, she raises her head, setting her gaze to the long black dining table on the other side of the counter, which borders the kitchen and dining room. Her green eyes flash gold, as her vision is augmented by an apparent interface that displays vibrant green lines on the table with metric incisions and numbers being displayed along the lines to indicate precise measurements.