3:9:6

"We stand here today, together, after another long and turbulent year," began a man whose senile strained voice played as the melody over the base of the rainfall, a rainfall that occurred all throughout the vast region, coming from the dark gray sky that covered the full range of sight all the way to the horizon. The rain wasn't necessarily harsh like that of a storm, for there was no thunder or heavy winds, rather it oppressed with a melancholic attitude.

"A year of struggles, of tragedies, of trials that have come at us from every angle," continued the man's voice as the rain continued to fall down from above, the wetness of the pour exhibited by the reflectivity of the silver skyscrapers that protrude up into said clouds, skyscrapers of various shapes and sizes, curves and edges. All of the skyscrapers emitted their own soft luminescence colored the same as their bodies, the glowing sticks like candles all in a complex and expansive array. All of the skyscrapers shared the exact same tone with no deviation, the same grayed tone just slightly brighter than the gray of the above clouded sky, a world toned in the same soullessness.

"Battered, bruised, we come here today in commemoration for the fallen," he introduced whilst the droplets of rain fell all the way from the dark heavens above all down past the many silver blades like grass before colliding with a black shoulder, although a black shoulder with a faint blue luminescence which upon contact with the droplet absorbed it in such way that the shoulder itself did not appear to be wet but rather entirely dry.

Such was the same with the multitudinous other shoulders of the multifarious individuals who all stood clustered in a dense crowd, all facing one direction, dressed in diverse clothing of shirts and dresses with differing colors and many others who draped themselves in outerwear such as jackets and hoodies, all of their bodies fully encased in the same blue tone. None of their bodies appeared wet despite all the rainfall on their seemingly unsheltered selves, rather the rain failed to penetrate through the blue layer.

Undistracted by the rain, every single individual faced one direction, and at the endpoint of their casts were five huge rusted golden statues, each depicting an individual humanoid, all of them facing back at those in the crowd, standing side by side in a line with their hands on their hips and chests puffed.

The rightmost statue was of a woman dressed in a tight suit that expressed her natural body shape with the primary excess being a hood that sat behind the head. The body was decorated with exotic curvy streaks that looked almost alien, wrapping around the thighs and forearms, two trailing down the neck and curving around the chest smoothly like brush strokes before connecting into a belt, and others over the knees and feet. The most human part of the statue was the head, for whereas the rest had an extraterrestrial design, the head was that of a human with features of silky hair long down the back with trimmed bangs over the eyes. The expression was a heroic one with a stern glare which exuded confidence. It was the shortest of the statues, yet the nonhuman design made it one of the most interesting.

The leftmost statue was of the man with the leanest shape, also with an exposed slim head of a male with short hair groomed formally above open eyes also in the same heroic expression. Along the body was a design that mimicked a racing suit with dividing lines that sectioned underarm meshes and padding for the ribcage, thighs, and shin, as well as padding for the elbows and knees. On the chest was a large insignia that resembled the graphical representation of a tachyon, covering a sizable portion of the suit proudly.

Between the rightmost statue and central was one that wore the least armaments of the five, wearing only a sleeveless dress with a V-neck but large collar around a choker. The dress had a skirt composed of separate wide flags that draped down to the knees, flags that sat over the thigh highs which had a diamond shaped piece on the top front. The woman had a thick stream of hair that draped over the shoulders like a cape, her exposed face a similar expression to the rest.