4:4:4

Through the open doorway into the wide lounge room walks Kokei, the curved glossy white walls emitting light as the wide window reveals the supersun to be long gone beneath the black night's sky that now rests over the expansive forest of mountains, all of them so short in comparison to the mighty Peak. There is still light being brought naturally into the forest and mountain, although only from the reflection cast by the lingering Moon and the dimmer light of the innumerable white stars scattered across the sky amongst the clouds gray and purple.

That isn't enough however to adequately brighten the lounge room, not for the one who lays down on one of the long white leathery sofas sitting along the wall divided by white tabletops and across another lane of sofas, the two rows separated by a fleet of longer coffee tables, all of them hovering over the white fur carpet that covers the whole lounge. There are also sofas down at the far corner of the room, facing the general direction of the wrinkly old Japanese man of Ekitai who sits upright in noticing the presence, fixing his gaze on her with shimmering yellow eyes of excitement before he shouts to seemingly no one, "She's here!"

Yet from the far end of the fur floor by the short set of stairs leading to the open doorway the sound of pounding emerges, heavy footsteps in a burst before from that very doorway dashes out Dana, almost throwing herself down the stairs if not for her quick halt with one leg hanging above the staircase and her right foot keeping ground, giving her a free pivot point to swivel such that she faces both Kokei and Ekitai to announce: "Dinner's ready!"

She then allows herself to unlock, stepping down the staircase into the lounge room as Ekitai whines to Kokei, "Man you took so long," before then sneering, "Did you get lost again Kookie?"

"Some of us have something called a 'job," sneers back Kokei before doubling down, "maybe you should look into it," with a wink as she passes him on her way towards Dana, dressed again in her comfortable cupcake hoodie, her long pink hair a mess with poking strands as a result from the stressful day of production.

"Wait a minute," suspends Dana the same with her movement in front of Kokei, raising her finger up curiously as she glances around the room with a contemplative gaze before arriving to the epiphany, "Where's Meditat?"

"Not where the food's at but that's where I'm heading," decides Ekitai before he begins strolling to the doorway that Dana came from, stretching his arms and yawning exhaustedly despite him having done the least labor of the day, or at least in the traditional sense of an occupation.

Only Dana and Kokei are left in the lounge facing each other perplexed from the question as only Ekitai seemed callous to the absence, Kokei glancing back and reporting with an apprehensive tone, "I...don't think I saw him today...I don't know. Maybe call him?"

Releasing a fatigued sigh and lowering her head, Dana raises it back up and agrees, "Probably for the best, especially since there might not be much dinner left by the time he's here," after which she raises her hand up thereby projecting a green flat screen with the icon of a classic telephone above a portrait image of the former CEO youthful despite being an adult even at the time, or perhaps that youth stems from the bright white smile that permeates a gleeful aura shining like his azure eyes.

The telephone icon vibrates in an animation to signify an attempt to call, an animation that repeats without change as Dana sighs again and glances over to the wide window screen while contemplating, "Where is he now...?"

That window screen exhibits the view of the great endless forest from its highest point, a point that from outside is bombarded by the high winds of altitude roaring like a thunderstorm over the sierras and ranges of green mountaintops.

Far from the forest's heart and well below its grand crown are the many more peaks just lower, ranges that bump up and down at different points, and even below that there are shorter mountains some of them just appended to the ends of the ranges, but even below that there is the forest's base level although covered about entirely with trees of different shades of green, trees that while from a distance appear like small oak trees are in fact rather large as they're more akin to redwood trees with their towering heights and thick trunks.