2:6:1

Secluded from urban civilization for miles far in one of the few remote patches of the highly sophisticated Earth was the mountain behind the humble village, all below the black night sky with glimmering stars among the full moon. The village buildings were not so complex, they didn't have sleek metal bodies nor were built on specialized roads. They were built with shabby stone and each building was potentially large enough to house one nuclear family but nothing too great beyond that. There were no people outside, which could be interpreted as them being asleep as it was late at night, for the village was dead silent. It was magnitudes less impressive in an architectural sense when placed on an Earth known for its technological superiority, as every world needed their few preserved lands which could sometimes be so drastically different from what the rest of the world had to offer.

Still, it was another home of people, innocent civilians who could be made tragic victims of this plague if it was able to roam freely. No matter what size homes they had, the people were still valuable all the same, and they needed protection from this incursion. Especially knowing that one of the team member's origins was of this world, it made the operation all the more impactful, and its success all the more paramount.

High up at the peak of the mountain that resided in the backdrop of the village, up on the green grass by the cliffs of the great tower that loomed the land, stood the man in the blue suit. He cautiously surveyed his surroundings through parallelogram lenses, his cape waving from the winds of the high altitude as well as the nighty breeze as he studied the landscape and region.

He was alone for this operation in the cold bitter night, but no matter, he understood the threat and was prepared to deal with it swiftly. He was fully equipped to take on the stronghold, but first he needed to locate it.

While the man knew full well that he was in the right area after having followed the source of the threatening announcement earlier in the day, it was hard to detect the actual entrance to the site, especially when he knew he had to be weary of any use of internet-based tools seeing how he was against a threat that likely could catch them.

Thus, the man had to work more intelligently against the artificial intelligence, and he began by holding his right arm out, and producing a flame that narrowly extended past his hand a few feet. The flame then morphed into a black rod with an odd ring at the bottom with a smaller ring within, hovering in place with a gentle blue tint signifying that there was some energy holding the rings together, as he had made another device.

He held the rod by the other end firmly, and lowered the bottom rings close to the grass surface. As he brought it closer, the rings began to hum and the blue tint became brighter, indicating that a mechanism was being activated. Then from the rod projected a flat holographic screen with a diagram of what started as a short downward tube towards the top but developed in downward angles, forming the shape of land that reached further down with brown material at the top but gray filling the further down the model was generated.

To the sides of the developing model were several numbers, pie charts, a compass, and logs being autonomously written by the device which was shaped similarly to a metal detector, and seeming to serve a similar purpose.

Finally, deep in the gray trenches of the growing mountain model was a blue horizontal line, and it then evolved into a blue tunnel that extended in both directions before branching off into more tunnels that moved both horizontally and vertically. The model continued to evolve while following the blue tunnel which became a vastly complex network with larger tunnels more akin to rooms being marked.

Eventually, one of the blue tunnels reached an end, hitting the right edge of the model, which didn't have any gray nor brown layers covering it from the model's side. It was instead seemingly an aperture, a ticket in.