Chapter 22: Taekook.

"Tae, this is Hoseok, my boyfriend." Jimin sang out.

Taehyung was leaning on his car, arms crossed on his chest, waiting to go home. Last thing he expected to hear from his roommate, was the fact that he got a boyfriend. He raised his eyebrow and looked at Hoseok. He remembered the man, he stood up for Jungkook when he approached him.

"Boyfriend? When did it happen?"

"Do you remember the guy at the club?" Jimin joked.

"The vampire?" Taehyung smirked. "Is this guy?" He pointed his index finger towards Hoseok.

"A what now?" Hoseok asked confused.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You covered him in hickeys. Looked like you sucked his blood." He said dryly. "Are you sure you wanna date him?"

"And who are you exactly to ask him that?" Hoseok said through gritted teeth as he took a menacing step closer.

Taehyung straightened his back and smirked. "Dude, you're not impressing me. You think I'm scared easily?"

"Do you think I'm here to impress you? Just because you're Jimin's bff, it doesn't mean I have to like you, or vice versa." Hoseok explained.

Jimin could smell the pheromones in the air. He stepped in between them, placing his hands on their chests. "Guys, this is not the time." He turned to his best friend. "Tae, it's my choice. I chose to be his boyfriend. You should be happy for me." Then he turned his attention to his boyfriend. "Hobi, he's my best friend."

Hoseok smiled as he looked at the cute little mochi, and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I would do anything to make you happy. I won't come between your friendship."

"Ass..." Taehyung faked cough.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and ignored the best friend. He wasn't going to allow someone from outside to damper his happiness.

"Hobi, when can..." Jungkook's words trailed off when his eyes landed on Taehyung. He came to collect his best friend to go home. He was the first one who learned about the new couple and he couldn't be more happier for Hoseok. Jimin seemed like a really nice guy.

"Kookie, this is Tae, my best friend. Tae, this is Jungkook, Hoseok's best friend." Jimin said with a smile on his face, that soon faded when he saw his best friend's face.

Taehyung widened his eyes, while Jungkook looked back with a cold stare.

"I know him." Jungkook said dryly.

"Yeah, I know you too." Taehyung hissed back. He grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him at a safe distance.

"What the hell is your problem?" Jungkook snapped his hand free.

"Did you plan this? Did you make your friend approach Jimin? Huh?" Taehyung said through gritted teeth.

"Dude, first of all, you ain't that special. Second of all, I don't control what Hoseok does." Jungkook faked one of his stunning smiles and pressed his hand on the younger's chest. "Don't tell me that you want me. I mean, damn, I know I'm good in bed, but you're crossing a line." He said in a sweet honey like voice.

Taehyung blinked a couple of time, trying to process the older's voice. "You think I want you?" He burst out laughing. "You wish."

"Actually, I don't." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung was taken aback by that statement. He was Kim Taehyung. People literally lined up at his door, knelt in front of him, but not Jungkook. He couldn't understand why. "Everyone wants me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Then you have plenty to chose from. I don't like you VanTe. And nothing will change my mind."

Taehyung grabbed his arm again, tightening his hold. "Listen here you brat..."

Jungkook pushed him away. "No." He snapped. "You listen to me. I don't like you. I can't even stand you. You don't even know the meaning of the word consent. You took advantage of me."

"You asked for it." Taehyung replied back, hissing.

"Dude, you didn't even asked if I want it. You shoved your fingers in my ass no questions asked. Fuck you." Jungkook chose to ignore him, and walked towards his best friend. "I'll wait for you in the car." He said before getting inside Hoseok's car.

Hoseok was stunned, but soon understood. There was definitely something wrong, especially with said best friend. "Chim, I don't want to offend you, but I don't like your friend."

Jimin smiled and pecked his cheek. "I'll deal with him don't worry."

"If he hurts my friend, it's going to be a problem." Hoseok confessed. There wasn't a thing he won't do for Jungkook. "Are we still on for tonight?"

"Of course. Come pick me up at eight." Hoseok kissed him before leaving.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows hid eyebrows as he got closer to his best friend. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Jimin asked him, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Don't you think it's suspicious that he asked you to be his boyfriend right after I fucked his best friend?" Taehyung yelled.

Jimin's mouth dropped. "You did what?" His hands fell besides his body and stared at his friend in disbelief. "Let's leave aside the fact that four fucking days had passed since I told you no more fooling around for two weeks, you fucked Hobi's best friend? How could you?"

"Chim..." Taehyung's voice softened upon seeing how upset Jimin was.

"Do not Chim me. I finally found someone to like me for who I am, and now everything is ruined." A tear rolled down Jimin's cheek. "I like him Tae, please stay away from Kook."

"Kook?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Jungkook. He's a nice guy Tae, don't play with him."

"I don't know if I can." Taehyung admitted, looking down at his shoes.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know." He really didn't know what it meant. All he knew was that something pulled him towards the older. Jungkook was not like the rest. He both hated it and loved it. It was a challenge. "I like to break new toys." He smirked.

"Tae, if this is going to ruin my relationship, I won't forgive you."

"If this Hoseok guy cares about you, he won't let your relationship be affected by me."

"I hope you're right." Jimin sighed. Last thing he wanted was a full blown argument in some parking lot.

He loved Taehyung, a lot. He was like his brother. At the same time, he didn't want to lose Hoseok. His new boyfriend made him alive. He could feel the blood in his veins, the nature seemed alive. Everything was much, much better. He won't give that up. Not even for Taehyung.

Taehyung had a strange feeling rooted in. Upon seeing Jungkook, his mind became blank, only thoughts of consuming the older remained. His blood boiled when his eyes landed on him. He didn't believe in the power of attraction, he didn't believe in love, but he did believe in using someone for his own pleasure. And now that he had a taste of the sweet nectar that was Jungkook, he didn't know if he could stop.