Chapter 29: Taehyung.

Taehyung was just finishing his game when the doorbell rang. He knew for a fact that it wasn't Jimin, since the other had a key. Hoseok wasn't either, because he wouldn't visit without his boyfriend. There was still some... issues between the two males. With a sigh, he opened the door and raised his eyebrow upon seeing Jungkook's mother.

"What?" He barked out. He was still frustrated that she interrupted his games, and Taehyung never forgives, regardless of who the other was.

"That's not very polite of you." Jihee sang as she pushed Taehyung aside, and entered his home as if she owned it. She carefully scanned the whole apartment and scoffed. "I expected something else from your part, but I guess I was wrong. You can't ask class from people who clearly lacks."

Taehyung tilted his head and raised his eyebrow, clearly not happy with the visit. "What is it with you Jeons that you are acting as if you owned the world?" He asked in a dry voice. Before Jihee had the opportunity to reply, he cut her off. "It was a rhetorical question. No need to hear your screeching voice."

Jihee rolled her eyes. It was her last visit before she embarked on the plane, she just decided to even the pay field a little. "Stay away from Jungkook." She demanded in a cold voice.

Taehyung burst out laughing. "Let me guess, you came to threaten me, or even pay me. News flash lady, I ain't buying what you're selling. And I don't appreciate you barging inside my home like it's yours. So why don't you take your fake Chanel bag and your fake nails, and get the hell out of my house."

"You ungrateful little shit." She raised her hand to slap him, but Taehyung caught her hand mid air.

"Careful Mrs. Jeon." He spat. "I'm not Jungkook. I don't roll over and play dead. Or you forgot who I am?"

Jihee snapped her hand free. "I'm not here to protect him."

Taehyung chuckled as he placed his hands in his pockets. "Let me guess, you're here to what?" He narrowed his eyes. "To warn me?"

"Don't say I didn't when he'll sleep around like a cheap whore." She brushed her hair with her long nails and stared coldly at Taehyung. "I know my son better than you. You might be his boyfriend, but who's to say you're the only one?" She laughed ironically. "You think you're so special, just like countless others. But in the end, he's gonna screw you and leave you with nothing." She shrugged. "But I guess you want to find out."

"Get. Out. Of. My. House." He said through gritted teeth. He was pissed. Oh hell nah, he was beyond pissed. He was feral. He wanted nothing more than march to Jungkook and rip him to shreds.

"I'm going." She laughed as she walked away. Her driver was waiting for her, to take her at the airport.

She had already accomplished what she came for. She managed to ruin Jungkook's so called relationship. Taking everything from him, was more than fun. She was ecstatic. Step by step, he will have no choice but comeback home with his tail between his legs, begging for mercy. Not that she will ever give him that. There was no mercy for the weak.

Taehyung punched the wall nearby, making his skin scratch and bleed in some parts. He ignored the pain and everything that came with it. He poured himself a glass of whiskey, which he drank in one go and threw the empty glass on the floor, shards flying everywhere. Mrs. Jeon's words kept playing in his mind like a broken record, only adding to his rage.