Chapter 36: Taehyung.

Taehyung carefully held in his hand, the file he received on the Jeon Revella business. He asked his father to send him everything regarding their company and their deals. Of course his father complied. It was the first time in forever since he actually asked for something. Or called them. He understood a lot regarding how a business is conducted, yet, some of those information made no sense.

Jeon Revella was the number one fashion brand and they were loosing money. Either the CEO was completely useless, either someone was siphoning money from the company. So, he found himself getting out of the elevator and walking towards the CEO's office. He didn't care about them loosing or wining money, he only cared about his revenge.

Ever since he had the threesome with Jungkook, he had a hard time getting aroused by his so called boyfriend. He did get a boner here and there, but there was something in his heart that made it difficult for him to fuck his lover. It could be regret, it could be shame, or it could be nothing at all. He still spent his time with the older, taking care of him, holding him in his arms. Taehyung could say that somehow Jungkook started to crawl inside his frozen heart.

"I want to talk to Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung demanded from the assistant.

"And who you might be?" Jin narrowed his eyes as he scanned Taehyung from head to toe.

"I'm Jungkook's boyfriend." He replied in a cold tone.

Jin clicked his tongue against his teeth. "How old are you?"

"Does it really matter?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

Jin crossed his arms on his chest. "Humor me."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm 25."

Jin smacked his head. "What is wrong with you? This is how you talk to your hyung?"

"Don't be ridiculous. You're not my hyung."

Jin smacked his head again. "Yah. Respect me, or else you're not walking through that door."

"For fuck sake." Taehyung sighed. "Hyung, can I talk to your boss now? It's urgent." He said in a mocking tone.

"Freaking brat." Jin stepped inside the office. "Kook's boyfriend is here to see you. Should I let him in?"

Jeongguk, who was typing on his computer, stopped and stared at his assistant. "Kook has a boyfriend? He didn't say anything."

"He's a brat." Jin replied. "That could be a reason to keep him hidden."

"Ok." Jeongguk took a deep breath. "Tell him to come in."

Jin invited Taehyung inside the office, but he made no move to get out. "Why are you still here? Don't you have anything else to do?" Taehyung asked with what one can call disgust on his face.

"Should I smack you again?" Jin threatened.

"He's family." Jeongguk said in a loud, commanding voice. "He stays. What's this about?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and threw the folder on the table. "Your mother pissed me off. I don't like people playing me like a violin." He took a seat in front of the desk.

Jin took the folder and started looking through it. He gasped when his eyes landed on revenues. "You two talk. I need to check something." With that, the assistant was out the office.

Jeongguk didn't say anything to his assistant. He knew Jin will explain himself later, he trusted him with his life. He cleared his throat and got his attention back to the male in front of him. "Jungkook didn't say anything about you. How do I know you're telling the truth?"