Chapter 30: Jungkook.

*****Author's Note*****

Loong chapter ahead. I'm not going to put more warnings. they are already at the beginning of the book. Once you decided to ignore them and read it anyway, further complaints are not taken into consideration. Thank you for your understanding.

Moving on, special thanks to ParkYuuna22 for writing the "special part" of the chapter. Thank you baby.

************

Jungkook finished eating and sat back on his seat in the balcony, a glass of wine in his hand. His mind drifted towards Taehyung. It wasn't clear what their relationship was, but it was something. For the time being, the younger treated him, well, a tad better. He could say he was content with his life. He wasn't in pain, nor he was hurt. He just was. There was no special feeling bubbling inside his heart.

He was awoken out of his thoughts by the doorbell. With a sigh, he got up and opened the door.

"Missed me princess?" Taehyung winked.

Jungkook shrugged. "Not really, but come in." He stepped aside and allowed the man to enter his home. His eyes took his figure from head to toe.

Taehyung was dressed in a white shirt with black pants and a white jacket with black stripes. He looked hot. Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung pursed his lips into a thin line. There were a lot of things he wanted to do to the older, things that scared even himself. Jungkook had a deep effect on his personality, so he settled with feeling angry.

"Let's go clubbing." Taehyung took a step closer and caressed Jungkook's cheek with the back of his hand. "Then we can take someone home with us. What do you say princess?" He nibbled at his earlobe, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"I don't..." Jungkook tried to speak, but Taehyung slipped his tongue inside his mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth.

"So addictive." Taehyung whispered as he leaned his forehead against the other's. "You don't want to disappoint me, now do you love?"

"I..." Jungkook couldn't form any words as the younger's hand was underneath his t-shirt, his nails dug in his skin barely scratching, but it was enough to make the older's thoughts fuzzy.

"Come on baby. For me?" Taehyung pleaded with his eyes. "We're going to make you feel really good." He grabbed the gamer's ass cheek and gave a gentle squeeze. A moan escaped Jungkook's lips.

"Don't want to..." Jungkook closed his eyes. He didn't want to be shared. He didn't need multiple partners to feel good. He barely needed one. His solitude provided everything. Everything except love and companionship.

"Don't be so mean princess." Taehyung took off the gamer's t-shirt and sucked on his nipple, while the other hand was in his pants, cupping his cock. "I will love you so much more if you'd do this for me." He licked a fat stripe on the side of Jungkook's neck. "Imagine having two cocks inside that tight pink hole of yours. Imagine the amount of pleasure cursing down your veins. Don't you want to make me happy? Does my happiness means nothing to you?"

"Y-yes." Jungkook stuttered. His eyes were closed and his head was leaned on the back. All his senses were overwhelmed.

Taehyung hid his face in the crook of his neck and smiled. "That's good." He took his hands out from his lover's pants and patted his head. "You're such a good boy." He turned around and sat on the couch. "Get dressed. Preferably something nice." He said in a commanding, dry voice.