Chapter 46: Yoongguk part 3.

"How's Jiyeon?" Jungkook asked as he saw his brother getting out of their sister's room.

Jeongguk sighed and shook his head. "She was crying while listening to loud music. When I asked her about it, she said that it's usually what she does when mother is yelling at their maids."

Jungkook's eyes widen at that sentence. "She's too young to be a witness to that shit. What if mother hit her?"

"At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if she did. I've asked her about that and she denied."

"God." A shiver ran through Jungkook's spine. "When is Jihee gonna stop? First me, now our baby sister? We need to do something."

Jeongguk smiled and patted his shoulder. "I'm actually working on it. Now that they are gone, I'm gonna talk to all the employees they have at home, at the same time, deal with all the rubbish that happens in the company."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your boyfriend brought something awful to my attention. Money's are being siphoned from us. Jin and I, are working to see who does it and why."

"Jesus Christ." Jungkook stopped as both of them were walking towards the living room. "You said Taehyung?"

"Yes. Mother seemed to have angered him and now he wants his payback. I must say, your boyfriend is quite smart, but very short fused. Driven by his own emotions."

"Yeah." Jungkook grinned. "He's very passionate alright."

"Is he treating you right?" Jeongguk asked. Recently, his brother seemed happier, but he was still afraid.

"He is." Jungkook admitted. "We didn't start on the right foot, currently we're taking baby steps."

There was a lot going on that he didn't want to tell his brother. It was mostly his insecurities that were making a dent in their relationship. Taehyung had a carefree attitude, doing whatever he felt whenever he felt like. It wasn't a bad thing, it wasn't good either. Jungkook never knew what his boyfriend will do, so most of the time he walked on eggshells around him, afraid to anger him. He wanted to please him, maybe that way the other will stay with him.

Namjoon, Jin and Jackson were in the living room, all three of them wore a concerned look on their faces. "How's Jiyeon?" Jin jumped from his seat when he saw Jeongguk and his brother coming inside the living room.

"She's sleeping." Jeongguk said as he sank on the couch. "You had one job. You all blew it."

"It wasn't exactly our fault." Jackson argued. "There was a lot of drama around."

"Yeah." Jeongguk was disappointed. "I had a feeling something will go wrong."

"Well, in all honesty, Daniel and I knew you'll fuck up."

"How is this my fault?" Jeongguk raised his eyebrow. His voice an octave higher.

"You did the best you could." Jungkook patted his brother's back. "I'm sure Yooni will appreciate it either way."

"I hope you're right." Jeongguk sighed. "You should all leave. You've already ruined the day I planned so hard."

Yoongi cleared his throat as he came into the room with Hoseok after him. Jeongguk was too upset to even say something to Hoseok. "I'm sorry for ruining your birthday, Yoon." Hoseok apologized.