Chapter 12

Liam's P.O.V.

We are about ten minutes from pack lands. I look down at our mates to see that they had fallen asleep. 'They are so beautiful aren't they?' Oli links. 'Careful their now, one of them is mine.' I jokingly threaten.  'I meant to ask you, was there even anything in their file?'  'One birth certificate, with no name'  'Seriously? The spineless weasel couldn't even put their names on the damn thing?'  'Maybe he didn't name them. Maybe Franny did.'  'Still man'  And with that, we have arrived home. Normally I would try to carry my sleeping mate up to my room, but that isn't going to be an option right now. I gently nudge them while whispering their names, "Ava, Charlie, wake up girls" They stir, Charlie the first to fully open her eyes, Ava groaning, but opening them anyway. Oh Goddess, if she's my mate, nothing will get done. She'll convince me to stay in bed all day with that cute face. I help them from the car, while Oli gets some of their things from the trunk. I am glad we decided to come home while everyone was asleep. Not that I am ashamed of these girls, I just know that they would receive stares, and I don't want that to happen right away. We lead them up to a guest bedroom.

I open the door, and the sleepiness from both twins dropped the moment they saw where they would be sleeping. I don't blame them one bit either, its triple the size of the rooms they have lived in their whole lives. A king sized bed with a comforter sporting our pack colors of black and blue takes up only a small portion of the west side of the room. A two drawer nightstand stands on either side of the headrest, both with a mood lamp with three settings. On the northern most wall there is a huge bay window, that during the day allows you to see our training field. Next to that is a apple wood crafted work desk with a stack of storage drawers on the right hand side. With the desk is a blue rolling chair made of soft velvet. Next to that is the vanity mirror we had placed for visiting females. The mirror has ten color changing lightbulbs around it, and places to store make-up, yea I'm a dude so. Then on the eastern most wall is the walk in closet and the door to the bathroom. The bathroom has a double vanity mirror, two sinks, a huge whirlpool tub, a shower in case baths aren't your thing, heated floors, and a stereo system. The twins walk in and just keep spinning in circles with a look of awe. "You two go ahead and get settled in. We will come get you in the morning for breakfast okay?" They nod in response, still taking in their temporary room. I close the door and begin nudging at mine and Oli's parent's links.

After an annoying amount of time of trying to wake mine and Oli's parents, they are finally sitting in my office, exhausted. "Son, I love you, but this had better be really important for you to be waking us up at three in the morning." My mother said.  "Oli, close the door please." Oli closes the door, and joins me behind my desk. "Okay, Oli is standing next to you instead of sitting on the couch with us, what is going on?" wonders Oli's dad  "Oli and I found our mates tonight." Well that woke everyone up. Both of our moms are crying and coming up to us "Oh my baby! I am so happy for you." They both say. Our dads however, "Well then, why aren't they here?" That paused our mothers in their tracks, because our fathers were right. If we found our mates. and couldn't wait another three hours to tell them about it, why aren't they standing here next to us? I invite our parents to sit down, so that I can explain the train wreak of a pack we just visited, and our amazing mates who I can't wait to save.