Chapter 66

Ava's P.O.V.

Liam carries me straight to our room, slamming the door shut with his foot. He finds the zipper, that I specifically had sewn into this dress for this reason , and unzips it. It quickly become a pile of fabric on the floor. I try to undo his tie, but I can't get it. He quickly rips it off, his lips never leaving mine, his hold on me never letting go. Once he has that out of the way, he lays me on the bed, hovering over me. I feel his erection through his dress pants as our tongues collide. Liam's hands are all over my body, exploring places he is all to familiar with. He releases my mouth to assault my mark with kisses, causing soft moans from me, that is until he starts sucking on it. My moans get louder I'm sure of it, as my underwear become soaked. Smelling my arousal causes Liam to growl against my mark, only causing more arousal. I pull his face back to mine, wanting to taste him more. As I kiss him, I begin to unbutton his dress shirt, wanting to explore too. Once I get the last button, he goes to take it off. I use this distraction to flip him so I am on top. He is taken by surprise and chuckles into the kiss. Its my turn to suck on his mark, causing him to get even harder. He massages my breasts as I continue my assault on his mark, then he pinches my nipples causing me to moan against his mark. He takes control and pulls me up so that he can lick my nipples. His tongue circling them until I cry out in pleasure. I don't want him to stop, but if I don't take back control, I won't get to do what I want. I pull away from him, and kiss down his stomach. Undoing his belt and taking off his pants. His erection is huge, and I love it. I begin to stroke him slowly. His head rolls back and he grabs the sheets. I pick up the pace, one slow, three fast. Then one slow, five fast. I do it again and again until 'Ava, if, you, don't, stop' his voice pants in my head. But that's what I want, so I keep going, until 'Ava, I'm gonna...' at his warning, I put his dick in my mouth and swallow the whole load. When his body stops convulsing, I lick his dick from bottom to top. Swirling the tip with my tongue before slowly putting it in my mouth. Bit by bit, I fit as much of him in my mouth as I can until he is hitting the back of my throat. I swirl my tongue around his dick with each bob of my head, Liam's grip tightening on the sheets, until he cums again, another load swallowed. I give the tip another quick peck before I am turned on my back. 'My turn' he growls through the link. He practically rips my panties off and tosses them on the floor. He kisses me as he slips a finger inside me, then another.  I moan into the kiss, only making Liam go faster, harder. A tightness building up in my stomach. "Liam!" I yell as I release all over his fingers. He chuckles before continuing, except this time his mouth is on my clit.  He sucks on it while he fingers me with four fingers, turning them upwards so they hit my g spot. A pleasure I am all too familiar with, and it doesn't take long before he sends me over the edge. He pulls out his fingers, licking them clean, before placing himself at my entrance. 'I love you Ava' he tells me. "I love you too Liam" I say, and then he slams into me. I moan as he slams into me over and over. "Liam, Liam," I moan, "Fas, fas, faster, Liam." Liam does just that. He throws my legs over his shoulders, and I feel the tightness forming again. "Liam! I'm gonna!" 'Me too' he says. And then with one final thrust, we both climax together, before falling asleep in each others arms.