Chapter 61

Charlie's P.O.V.

"Hey Ava? Charlie?" comes Asia's voice from the doorway, "Liam wants all three of you to report to his office." This man really has the nerve to demand us to do anything after he locked my sister in the closet. 'You better let me watch' I mind link my sister. 'Why not ask Zena? I'm sure she'd love to see it too.' Ava links back. 'Good idea.' I reply before trying to stir Zena. 'What?' she says, hating that I woke her up. 'Oh, chill, you're gonna wanna be in control for this.' I tell her as I give her control and she follows Ava up for Liam's office. The door opens and Liam and Oli are waiting. Ava's favorite dessert and sparkling cider on the table, but my sister doesn't give a shit. She marches right over to Liam, who is excepting a hug, and slaps him across the face. 'OH DAAAAAMN!' Zena yells in my head, 'yes, thank you for that' 'Thank you for the eyesight, I got it from here.' I laugh back at her 'Alright fiiiine' she says before giving me back control. "How dare you! Why would you lock me in the closet! I had to link Charlie to get me out!" I obviously don't get to know his response, but apparently it isn't good enough for my sister, "That is the lamest fucking excuse! I am your mate, your Luna, I am supposed to be your partner!" Go sis! Just then, Oli wraps his arms around me, "You're not mad at me right? I had no idea he was going to do that." I sigh, "No, you big doofus, but you still could've told me where you were going" "I know, I'm sorry. But there is a reason we called all three of you in here." he says leading me to the sofa. "It better be good, because I am still so mad at you Liam." Ava says sitting next to me on the couch. "Miss Franny can you please interpret?" Liam asks "Why?" I ask, before opening the link with my sister, "she can hear you now." I see through the link that Liam looks at me, and then shakes his head before gesturing for Miss Franny to have a seat on the couch. Oli and Liam look at each other, before telling us everything they learned about our parents, and can I just say, HOLY SHIT.

-------------------------------------------------

Ava's P.O.V.

"Wait wait wait," I say shaking my head, "So you mean to tell me, that you contacted one of the hardest to reach witches in the world to get a magical orb that lets you know when someone is lying? Then, you took said orb back to our birth place and questioned our former Alphas, and not once, during the explanation of our parents , the orb didn't turn red?" "No," Liam says, which I can hear through the link, "I was praying that too, but your parents have no family that knew of you. I believe that your previous Luna used that to her advantage. She knew nobody knew about you." "So we have an uncle who is Alpha of Black River?" Charlie asks "Yes," Oli replies, "and the good news is, we are allied with Black River, he will be here for Ava's Luna ceremony in a few weeks." "How is that good news?" I say standing up. Liam reaches out for me, but I pull away. "They banished our mother, wanted nothing to do with her. Now we are just to expect them to except us? They couldn't accept the choice of their own flesh and blood. What happens to your alliance when they discover who we are?" The men look at each other, knowing I make a good point. "So what do we do?" Charlie asks "We don't say anything," I begin, "You address me as your mate, and Luna. Nothing more. If they ask about Charlie, she's my sister. No extra information." Everyone looks around, but it's Miss Franny that speaks up, "No matter what you tell them or don't, Percy will know who you are. Despite being identical twins, Ava, you take after your mother so much, and Charlie after your father. That's why I named you two the way I did. Try your best to follow your plan if that's what you decide, but, don't be surprised if he figures it out."