Chapter 72

Oli's P.O.V.

It seems that the only Alpha from Black River with a brain is Asher. Jackson has burned himself on the window, not once, but twice. Percy hasn't stopped throwing himself at the door, but Asher has taken a seat on the couch waiting for them to chill. Liam's father and mine have also taken a seat. 'Wish I had some popcorn' I link Liam. He chuckles before his eyes gloss over. "Gentlemen!" He uses his Alpha voice, and the stop, "Please have a seat, we have a visitor" Just then the door opens and in walks Elder Zokar. Holy shit, Liam did not! Percy tries to run for the door before it can shut, but as soon as he hits it, metal. "Liam, your mother said it was urgent. Please explain to me why you have three Alpha's held captive in your office." Elder Zokar questions him. "I promise I have a reason sir, please have a seat and let me get you caught up." Liam says gesturing towards one of the chairs, and both our fathers standing in respect. Liam spends the next half hour explaining to the Elder all the information we have gathered from both packs. Elder Zokar doesn't seem fazed at all, and when Liam is all done he stands. He walks over to Percy. "Rise" He demands. Percy doesn't have a choice, if he disrespects an elder he will be punished. "Percy of the Black River Pack, you are accused of breaking the law and challenging Alpha Asher without alerting the Elders to the challenge or the outcome. The punishment for this is instant removal of power and five years in the prison at Elders headquarters," he says before turning to Jackson and Asher, "Why did neither of you report the outcome or challenge to the Elders?" I turn to look at the orb that Liam pulled out of the safe to prove that we were telling the truth. "I was ordered not to say anything" Asher says. The orb stays blue. "I was also ordered to not say anything" Jackson replies. The orb turns red. Liam holds up the red orb. "Jackson of the Black River Pack, you are sentenced to five years in prison at Elders headquarters for your part in this crime" Just then, the office door opened and two Elder guards walked in with handcuffs. Jackson and Percy were both cuffed and taken away to prison. "Alpha Liam, I realize that that was a lot to deal with," Asher begins to speak, "but I would like to keep our alliance in tact. Your pack is powerful, and I believe that powerful packs should stick together. With that being said, I would really like it if I could meet my mate now." Liam's eyes gloss over, and then he looks at Asher. "Listen here, there is only one female in this house that can be your mate," holy shit, is he talking about? "and I am telling you right now, if you hurt my sister, I will fucking kill you!" No fucking way. Just then the door opens. Ava, Charlie, and Asia walk in. Asia looking so confused, until Asher looks at her. "Mate" he says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V.

I watch as my sisters eyes go wide. Asher walks over to her and she looks at me, then at Ava. She doesn't want to leave us behind, I think she was hoping Seth would be her mate. "Mate" he says again before putting his arms around her. Asia may not have her wolf yet, but she should still feel faint sparks at Asher's touch. And when she doesn't pull away, but hugs him back, I know she knows. My sister is going to be a Luna after all. "Let's get you packed" he says once he lets her go. Fear hits my sisters eyes, "Packed? Right now?" "Yes, you will be coming home with me." Asher tells her. "No I will not. I am sixteen. I will not be going anywhere with you until I am eighteen and finish school." Asia says, standing her ground. Asher growls. "Remember my warning Asher." I growl at him. He rolls his eyes, "Then make your sister see reason. She is mine." "My sister belongs to no man. She is her own person. If she wishes to stay here until she finishes school that is her choice. You are welcome to visit as much as you'd like, and she is welcome to visit you. But you will not deny her her choice" I command him. "How about you join us for movie night?" Oli interjects, trying to calm down two pissed off Alphas. "What?" Asher growls. "Movie night," Asia says, excited someone remembered her plans, "we were going to celebrate Ava and Charlie tonight." Asher sighs, "Fine, I will stay for movies, but what are we celebrating?" "My future heir" I answer, pulling Ava closer. "Charlie officially becoming Gamma" Oli says pulling her closer to him.