Epilogue

10 years later...

Liam and Ava continue to rule the Blue Moon pack, while managing five kids. LJ, Lucy, Leo, Levi, and Lily. Most of the pack knows ASL, and communicate effectively with their Luna.

Oli and Charlie continue to have romantic dinner dates, a tradition that started ten years ago, and has become a regular date night. All while raising four kids. Elijah, Ezra, Eric, and Emma.

Asia moved to Black River Pack to be with her mate Asher, but they visit very often, I mean, their children have plenty of cousins to keep up with. (Jerica and Jayden)

Lonnie and Seth both found their mates in the same pack. Lonnie's mate was the first born in the Alpha line, so her and Lonnie are the packs Alpha and Luna. (Zach and Zeda) Seth's mate is the same situation, except their are the Beta and Gamma. (Blake and Brian)

Owen found his mate in the Blue Moon pack, and she became the packs head tracker. (Katie)

Shawn decided to travel after high school and found his mate in England, so he decided to move there to be with his mate.(Peter)

Alex ended up being mated to Olive, and when Axels mate died tragically in a rouge attack on her lands, they decided to choose him as their mate, and both twins are now mated to Olive. (Don't question it)

That leaves little Lexi. She turned eighteen and is hoping to find her mate in college.

*That concludes the story of The Princess and the Queen. I thought about looking up images for all the kids, but then decided that was a lot of work and most of you wouldn't care anyway. So lazy answer, boys look like their dads, girls look like their moms. Boom. :)

Thank you for reading. It ended up being a lot longer than I anticipated, and a few chapters just kind of happened while I was writing and weren't part of the plan. But anyway, that's it. Toodles.