Chapter 71

Liam's P.O.V.

Damn my girl has got balls. She walked in here on a mission, and didn't take any of this mans shit. She laid down the law and gave them an ultimatum of her own. Jackson has receded to the couch, processing everything that Percy decided to not tell him before dragging all of them here. "Fuck fine!" yells Asher, Percy's son, "Alpha Liam, I am so sorry. I have tried to be respectful, but my wolf will not shut the fuck up. Our mate is somewhere in this house and he won't leave me alone until we find her" I recoil at his words, then the color drains from my face. Asia. It has to be her, all the other females in the house are too young or too old. I will strike a deal with this little prick. "Wait? You have your wolf?" Oli questions from next to me. "Uh yea?" He says confused. "Then why is your dad still in charge of your pack?" Oli says turning to look at Percy. "Oh, he-" Asher begins to speak but Percy cuts him off, "That's pack business, and has nothing to do with you." "Actually it does," I tell him, "It's custom for the Alpha to take over when he turns eighteen and gets his wolf. If Asher has his wolf, then he is the rightful leader of your pack. I have no business with you or your father. The alliance is in your sons hands." "That would be true, if I hadn't challenged him for the alpha seat and won" Percy says with a devilish grin on his face. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I shout back. Every single male from my pack is disgusted. "Do the elders know about your challenge?" my dad questions. Percy stills. "No," Asher responds, "He-" "Shut up!" Percy demanded of his son, full Alpha command. I mind link my mother to get Elder Zokar here, NOW! Percy is just as bad as his father and I refuse to let my sister go to this pack with him as the Alpha. "I am the rightful Alpha, I beat him in the challenge, and I am tired of the disrespect that I have been shown from you. This alliance is over, and we are leaving." Percy announces. "Dad! My mate is here. I have to-" "Your mate will not come from a traitor pack! I will not allow it!" Percy yells at Asher. I link Ava to take her sister and get out, lock the door from the outside. 'What? No' she begs, but I'm shoving her. 'Things are about to get ugly. I'm saving our pup' And with that she grabs Charlie and they run out. Locking all of us men inside. "What is the meaning of this?" Jackson yells standing up. "Nobody is leaving this office until you recognize Asher as the true Alpha" I say, taking a seat at my desk. Oli following suit, taking the seat next to me. Percy begins throwing himself at the door, but he'll never break it. It may look like a basic wooden door, but it has magic. When it's locked from the outside it becomes a steel door. I put my feet up and watch this idiot repeatedly throw himself at the wall. Jackson going for the window. "I wouldn't" I warn, but too late. "Fuck!" he yells as he touches the wolfsbane infused metal bars. Another need feature of the office door being locked from the outside...