Chapter 65

Charlie's P.O.V.

"Blue Moon pack!" Liam yells into the mic, causing the entire pack to howl. I turn to Oli, "Oli please, stop him" I whisper. "I can't Charlie, the pack has to know. I'm sorry." is all he says. Liam is talking again. "I have something important that every member of this pack needs to be aware of. I have just discussed with Miss Bea that we will be starting a mandatory senior class, American Sign Language. Now why would I do this you ask? Well you will need to be able to communicate with your Luna. Your Luna was born deaf, and while you can always use the pack link to talk to her, I feel that it would be rude to not learn her language. Does anybody have a problem with that?" I asks, more like demands in his alpha tone. The entire pack bows at his request. "Good, this changes nothing. You are to respect and protect her as you would any other Luna. The same extends to her sister, Charlie, your Gamma. Charlie is not deaf, but she was born blind. You have all noticed her cane, it's no secret. If I find you are disrespecting her or your Luna in any way, I will have you banished and rouged faster than you can get off of pack lands, do you understand me?" He commands again. He is met with a chorus of "Yes Alpha!" Then I am being led off stage and the party starts back up like nothing has happened. "Well I think they got the message" Oli says. "They better" Liam says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava's P.O.V.

Liam leads me to the dance floor. 'You didn't have to threaten them' I tell him through the link. 'That wasn't a threat love, that was a warning. You are my whole world, and your sister is yours. If anyone hurts you, they will pay' he responds. I laugh and shake my head, 'There is a mistake in your statement. Yes, I love my sister, but she stopped being my whole world the day we were separated.  That was the day you became my whole world, well that is until the baby gets here' 'Is that so? I'm gonna have to fight my own children for your attention?' he chuckles 'Yea, probably' I say back before pulling him down for a kiss. 'Keep kissing me like that and we will leave this party right now' he tells me pulling back. 'Now, is that a threat or a warning?' I challenge him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oli's P.O.V.

"Oh geez" I say, watching Liam pick Ava up bridal style and running for the pack house. "What?" Charlie asks. "Liam has practically just announced to the whole pack, without words, that he and your sister are gonna" "Okay, that's enough" she cuts me off. "Yea..." I say awkward. "Well, should we give the pack the same announcement?" she asks me, a devilish grin on her face. I look at this gorgeous woman and know that I could never say no to her. I take her cane, fold it up, put it in my back pocket, and then carry my mate straight for the packhouse.