Chapter 63

Liam's P.O.V.

I am waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Ava and Charlie. It's custom for the Luna to be presented to the Alpha, almost like a wedding. Usually it's the Luna's parents, but ya know, and Miss Franny couldn't make it. Besides, Ava told me there was nobody she'd rather give her to me than Charlie. So as I hear Charlie's cane click against the stairs I begin to get nervous. Then I hear Charlie, "Now presenting, Miss Ava Bluefoot" I actually laugh a little. Ava must be nervous and Charlie is trying to get her to laugh, and it works. I look up to see my gorgeous mate with a smile on her face, and I think my heart skips a beat. She looks stunning in that dress. She went into the human town months ago to have this dress specialty made, and it looks amazing on her. They reach the bottom of the stairs and I take Ava's hand from Charlie. Charlie bows at me before making her way out the door, giving my parent's their que. 'You ready?' I ask Ava as my father begins his speech. She shakes her head, "Liam, there is something I have to tell you before we walk out that door." I look at her, hearing my father finishing up and my mother getting the microphone to step down as Luna. "Liam, I'm pregnant" Ava tells me. Shock and happiness flood through me as I pick her up and spin her, causing her to laugh. I put her down and start planting kisses all over her, hoping I don't mess up her make up. 'Ava baby that is amazing!' I tell her through the link. Just then the back door opens, that's our que. I take her hand back in mine and lead her out the door and onto the stage that has been set up. My mother hands me the mic on my way to center stage. "Blue Moon pack!" I yell into it, causing the crowd to howl, "It is with great pleasure that I announce to you my mate, and your Luna. Please bow for Luna Ava." I say as I let go of Ava's hand and bow along with the rest of the pack. Ava blushes. Elder Zokar comes forward with the ceremonial blade. Ava gets down on one knee, while Elder Zokar holds the blade in both hands above her. "Do you Ava Bluefoot," Fuck, I forgot about that part. No wonder Franny said Percy would find out, "promise to protect this pack with your life?" Ava didn't hear him, so it's my turn to nudge our link, so she knows she has to speak. "I do" she replies. "Do you promise to uphold the laws of this pack?" Another nudge, "I do" "Do you promise to love these people, and care for them?" "I do" "By the power vested in me from the Moon Goddess, I pronounce you Luna. Rise Luna." Ava stands up and Elder Zokar runs the blade across her hand, collecting blood. Then he walks over to the table with the pack crest. When her blood hits the crest I watch her bow as the mind of every pack member opens up to her. Then I hear through the pack link, 'Welcome Luna Ava'. And it's over. I go to my mate, my Luna, and escort her off the stage. Once we hit the ground I hear Oli, 'Percy is headed straight this way'. Great.