Chapter 45

Ava's P.O.V.

We pull up to the private villa that Liam and Oli have rented for us this week, and it is gorgeous! The back yard is literally the ocean. 'Welcome to our home for the next five days' Liam tells me as he cuts out the car. I can't believe this, I really wish Charlie could see this. 'Hey Charlie?' I ask 'What?' is her response. 'Remember when we used to be able to show each other the world through each others eyes? I want to try to do that again because you HAVE to see this place.' I focus really hard on sending her everything I see, praying it is working, and when I turn to look at my sister once I have done all I can, I see tears in her eyes. Damn it didn't... {It's beautiful} 'It worked!?' And instead of responding to that, she opens our link and my mind is flooded with the sound of the waves splashing up on the rocks into the yard. I hear Liam and Oli's voices as they agree to give us a moment to soak it in, completely oblivious to the fact my sister and I can still share the world with each other. My face begins to mirror that of my sisters as tears fall down my face as well. I pull my sister into a hug. We thought once we were separated that we wouldn't be able to continue to do this. We sit in the lawn chairs and just watch the waves until the guys return. "What happened?" Oli says instantly dropping to Charlie's side and Liam by mine. "Nothing," Charlie begins, "Just Ava showing me how gorgeous this place is" "Wait? That part of your link still works!?" Oli says excitedly. We both nod before being crushed by our mates...

Once we broke free of our hugs Liam and Oli decided to show us the house

Once we broke free of our hugs Liam and Oli decided to show us the house. The bottom floor was just a living room with a cream colored couch and tv hanging from the wall, a full kitchen with a dining table, and a single toilet bathroom. Once we climb the stairs there are three rooms, all adored the same. A king sized bed facing the window that looks out over the ocean with a balcony, and a master bathroom that doesn't compare to the ones we have back home. "This is going to be an amazing trip" Charlie says. Liam and I leave Charlie and Oli alone to unwind from the flight. It's only ten in the morning, and we agreed to relax until lunch around twelve.

 It's only ten in the morning, and we agreed to relax until lunch around twelve

'After you princess' Liam says holding the door open to the room we will share. I plop down on the bed. Jet lag is no joke, I slept almost the entire flight and I'm still tired. 'Why am I still so tired? We slept the whole flight' I ask him as he lays down in the bed next to me 'That's jetlag for ya. Something about the altitude messing with your body. I dunno. Come here' He explains before rolling on his back while pulling me on his chest.  He rubs my back and places soft kisses on my forehead while I run my hand through his hair, we end up falling asleep like this.