She's My Quirk | Chapter 7

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Pico happily sat in the arms of her "Father" as Midoriya put it before. He told the doctor that she was like his child. That made her happy for some reason. A simple Ai like her..., having a father, a parent figure that she could look up to. Now she felt even more happy.

The little girl played around with a stuffed rabbit she'd created. She was acting just like a normal five year old. That was technically what she was. She was in fact, a child that was born from Midoriya Izuku, it's just that she wasn't born the same as others. Not only that, she isn't a human.

"M- Midoriya-san..., is it alright if I do a test on you in order to make sure that she is..., in fact your quirk?" The doctor asked the boy as he watched the little girl play around in his arms. Pico looked at her "Father" then towards the doctor in confusion. Was it so strange that she was a quirk?

Midoriya had her read his thoughts for a moment. 'Pico-chan. Is it possible for you to alter my quirk info? You know, to make it look like you're actually my quirk, and that you're not dangerous and simply a child?'

Pico hummed out a little tune to Midoriya. Making him aware that she could do it. It directly involved her anyway, so it was best that she did. Midoriya looked at the doctor and nodded at his question.

"Just make it quick, I'm not exactly the greatest with hospitals..." Midoriya told the man. The doctor understood and began getting things ready as Midoriya sat back on the hospital bed. He turned off the beeping machines next to him since it seemed that the doctor forgot to...

Pico was happily playing with a stuffed rabbit as she swung her legs around. Midoriya held onto the little girl tightly, he wanted to make sure that they didn't try running any weird tests on her as well. "Pico-chan..., if they run any tests on you. You'll be able to appear human right?" Midoriya asked the girl. 

~Pico is in the form of a human. She's just like you and all the others in this form. No doctor of this world could tell that Pico's Hosts' Ai!~ Pico told Midoriya. Midoriya sighed in relief and slightly loosened his hold on the little girl. She was pretty much his only link to the other side. Which meant, without her..., he honestly would believe that that place was simply a dream...

-

The doctor walked back into the room with a couple more people. He told Midoriya that he'd like to do a few tests on Pico like he thought he would. It was even stranger that Midoriya's quirk created a living child then the fact that she was human or had a quirk or anything like that.

As Midoriya reluctantly let a female nurse hold Pico, one of the male nurses seemed to notice how underweight he was. The nurse talked with the doctor with a worried face, but the two didn't say anything to him. Suspicion towards his mother perhaps?

Come to think about it. He should really turn on his luck quirk. Since it was a quirk, he could easily use it instead of worrying so much about how effective it was.

Midoriya tried to turn it on and was happy to see the worried faces calm down and come over to talk to him. This was it, he could tell them about his mother and everything that has been going on.., surely with his quirk activated, they wouldn't think anything was wrong, right?

"Um..., Midoriya-san..., it looks as though..., you haven't been eating that much" The doctor asked. "Now I will admit, I've already talked with your mother..., but something just seems a tad..., off...." The doctor told the boy.

Midoriya huffed at the doctor's words. "What exactly did that woman tell you." Midoriya told the man. Having no wish to call his mother "Mother".

The doctor seemed surprised at his words. "Well..., she told me that every time she'd tried to get you to eat..., you'd already told her that you'd ate..." The doctor told him. Midoriya started laughing.

"She doesn't even cook for herself and she's making up shit like that..., Every time I'm there, I'm forced to do all her chores and all her cooking and afterwards, I'm not even allowed to eat what I made her." Midoriya told the man the truth. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing. They all looked at each other in shock then towards the boy. 

"Are you saying..., that you haven't ate in..." The doctor couldn't quite speak at this point.

Midoriya huffed. "It's been awhile..., I'm not sure how long ago it was..." Midoriya told the man.

"M- Midoriya-san..., you're lucky to be alive at this point. With the shape you'd come in as..., the rest of us thought that you'd been trying to starve yourself to death..." The man spoke honestly. There was no hate in his voice. Only worry. It was something foreign to Midoriya. Every time he'd spoken to a doctor before, they'd always throw hateful looks his way...

Midoriya simply nodded and looked towards Pico. The girl was happily getting tested with a quirk test of her own. It would seem that they only found her creation abilities. She's quite the smart one, that girl...

Midoriya huffed as he watched the worried doctors run around the room. After Pico's tests were finished, the doctor placed the girl back with him and looked at the two confused. This was a new quirk after all, they'd have to place it in the quirk pedia..., that's going to be an odd one. A quirk gave birth to a living little girl...