A Warning From The Young Master | Chapter 57

"Speaking" 'Thinking' ~Pico~

Izuku walked over and held a hand out for the black haired man. Aizawa looked up at him with a glare in his eye, not being able to tell what the expression under White's mask was made things far more difficult to hate the man. 

Aizawa took his hand and stood, Shadow was looking fairly different from what he remembered. Though to be fair he's always seen her in the dark instead of in the light. She was definitely a woman, a finely dressed one at that, her mask hid her entire face which was a bummer, but aside from that he could make out some defining features, her hair being one of them. He'd only ever seen her in the dark so he could never fully look her over, hell even her uniform hid her form.

He'd stood and watched White prance off to Black's side. The pair looked more like performers then they did vigilantes. Normally vigilantes dress in equipment that helps them, these two were different, they were dressed in formal clothes that looked as though they would block certain movements instead of work along with it.

Black seemed to be inspecting him closely, no doubt being more cautious around him then White was. White was a special type of person, an excitable person that didn't find the seriousness of a situation too easily, though that seemed to only happen when he's with him, that night when Black had been injured there was no joking involved.

He huffed and looked around, trying to find any special feature of the area to pinpoint where they were, he'd been down here quite a bit, but that didn't mean that he knew everything. White was doing his own thing, he seemed to be inspecting the alleys for the most part.

"Hey Black, I kind of want to piss of Endeavor, he did kind of almost kill me a few nights ago after all." Izuku told the girl. Aizawa listened into the conversation in worry, he wasn't with him when this happened, which means that anything could have happened.

"I don't think that's a good idea, maybe you should wait until it gets a bit darker out so I can save your ass as soon as it gets too much." She told him as she watched what he was looking at. Aizawa looked at the two in confusion, they were literally talking about messing with the number two hero as if he was just a street thug. It was tad unnerving. 

"I don't think its a good idea to mess with him at all." Aizawa cut in as he walked over to the two.

"Says you, you're not the one that has a large scar on your back." Izuku pouted. Aizawa glanced at him in worry.

"The hell happened for you to end up like that." He asked him. Izuku shrugged, not wanting to explain how Shioru teleported him literally into the man's line of fire.

"Whatever, should we get going, might want to get out of the little heroes area too. There should be a pretty good crime rate further into the city right? I even heard that a villain group set up shop around here." White asked the two. Aizawa looked at him in interest. He definitely hadn't heard about this either, the two were actually quite informative, well White was at the very least.

Black nodded and they jumped down, Aizawa was caught off guard and looked down towards the alley. White was hanging on the wall, the gloves on his hands seemed to be made specifically for climbing, they clung to the wall and made it so he didn't fall. Black was already at the bottom and looking up at them. Her white frown leaving an unsettling feeling in his stomach. Though that was normal for someone he didn't really know.

He jumped down and was surprisingly grabbed by one of White. His arm wrapped around his torso and kept him from falling to the bottom. White looked further down the alley and noticed a separate pair of eyes. The buzzer on his phone started up and he had a bad feeling. The hand that held onto the wall let go and grabbed a hold of Aizawa even further, he landed on both of his feet while holding the black haired man and set him down, ignoring the strange look he'd been given. He checked his phone and then looked for the eyes that had spotted him.

"Black go on the look out, we had a viewer just now. Take care of it before it gets even worse." Izuku told the girl. Harumi nodded and disappeared. Izuku checked his phone and noticed a message from Izumi. 

He groaned in annoyance at the request to call her immediately. He accepted his fate and called her. He glanced over at Aizawa for a moment and huffed at the prying eyes of the man. The phone call went through quickly and he held his phone away from his ear as a squeal rang through the call. 

Izuku turned away from the black haired man and raised the mask slightly. " What's wrong young master." Izuku asked the girl.

"Oh? My bad, sorry for calling you when you're on patrol, but I thought I should tell you before it gets too late. Aunt Rose told me to get you on the phone as soon as possible and tell you that a storm was a head? I'm not quite sure what she meant by that though. All she mentioned was that something bad might happen." Izumi told him. Izuku had a bad feeling and looked in the direction the person he'd spotted earlier had disappeared to.

"Damn it..., thanks for the warning." He told the girl and hung up the phone. He placed his mask back over his mouth and turned back towards Aizawa.

"We should hurry, I was told that something bad might occur while we're out here." Izuku told the man. Aizawa nodded and ran after him. Izuku ran towards where he'd spotted the person from before, Harumi was strong and all, not only that her quirk was wonderful for this, however she wasn't as experienced or strong as he was. Though he wasn't all that experienced in fighting either, but he had the help of his rewards for that.

He huffed in annoyance and could only hope she wasn't getting her ass kicked by a multitude of heroes at this point.